EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nasri is a mercurial player. The FFF should have noted that he is on good form currently.
Hmmm, though he might not be the most consistent player in the French squad he is one of the few who are potentially world class on a good day, beside Ribery for example.
How many City players are playing in Brazil Sandolf ? Kompany, Hart, Toure, Agüero, Negredo....? Half of the team ? :cautious:;)

Fozastuta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The French have not selected him due to his disruptive nature. The one thing the French have suffered from in recent tournament is lack of unity, i say well done Deschamps. From what i'm reading, fellow French players are not too bothered he's not going.

I've had a little flutter on Belgium as an outisde bet, 20/1 is worth a few quid.

Fozastuta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You dont know that, Deschamps hasn't left him out for nothing. I think its fair to say Nasri is not the only one whose upset the Apple Cart with the French but he's been known to throw fits when subbed, start fights with fellow players away on tournaments, who needs that, he's not exactly Zidane is he. I think his omission is being blown out of proportion, he's not world class, he's decent but thats it.

As for the WAGS, any one who can ruin Englands chances are welcome ;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Well if we want to turn it into an episode of Behaving Badly, you can make a case for Nasri, the FFF or Zidane.

What are the odds on the Russians? Vlad Putin will certainly be there at the trophy presentation if that was to happen. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
As much as I am riveted to the eventual fate of HSV... I couldn't give a toss about FC Bayern and BVB. My interest in the FA Cup is just to see Arsenal lose. Both teams can't lose the DFB Pokal final. That would be interesting. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I am riveted to the eventual fate of HSV... I couldn't give a toss about FC Bayern and BVB. My interest in the FA Cup is just to see Arsenal lose. Both teams can't lose the DFB Pokal final. That would be interesting. :D
Where is the "I Like" button ? ;)
Just watching Barca-Atletico, exciting and intense game ! 1-1 at the moment.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chivas to play English Premier League team in Miller Park soccer match July 16th

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/socc...r-park-soccer-game-b99270862z1-259385691.html

If you go
■ Tickets ranging from $25 to $70 will go on sale at 10 a.m. May 22 and will be available online at brewers.com/soccer, in person at the Miller Park box office, and by phone at (414) 902-4000.

■ Parking will be $20 in advance and $25 on the day of the match.

■ Tailgating will be allowed, and parking lots will open at 5 p.m.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hull still in front at halftime. Its a pity that it isnt aired on German TV :mad:
Btw - German DFB Cup final at 8.00 pm, perfect for you guys for watching while having lunch :D

Well i'm shocked i got to watch the game on free to air, Also saw the Scottish Cup Final won by little St Johnstone FC 2-0 their first ever silverware in 130 years Hurrah for them! :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck to the lad, nice profit btw. :tup:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27545046

Edit : Its all making sense why Mata was sold, they can only sell big to bring in another big player or they will be fined.
Wow..40m for David Luiz. :eek: Yes, he's a good player but is he worth it ? :cautious:
Apparently money isnt an issue at PSG....
They sold Mata and Luiz now, any predictions or rumours who might join Chelsea ?

Members online

Latest posts