Enough Taking Sacks

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, Hundley has to be the worst I've seen at taking dumb sacks. No ability to keep his eyes downfied, no taking off when he has open space and fires a ball wayyyy out of bounds? Ridiculous. Ridiculous nonsense and I'm getting tired of it!! And don't go giving me this only Rodgers can make any throws or run crap. Hundley is the worst backup of any backup I've ever seen.

Mike McCarthy should tell him if he takes any more sacks that he will either be benched, or that he will call run plays to Ty Montgomery or Aaron Jones on every single snap from here on out.

Ridiculous, and I'm sick of hearing excuses for it.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, Hundley has to be the worst I've seen at taking dumb sacks. No ability to keep his eyes downfied, no taking off when he has open space and fires a ball wayyyy out of bounds? Ridiculous. Ridiculous nonsense and I'm getting tired of it!! And don't go giving me this only Rodgers can make any throws or run crap. Hundley is the worst backup of any backup I've ever seen.

Mike McCarthy should tell him if he takes any more sacks that he will either be benched, or that he will call run plays to Ty Montgomery or Aaron Jones on every single snap from here on out.

Ridiculous, and I'm sick of hearing excuses for it.
except apparently we no longer have Jones or Montgomery sigh....

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a while I was thinking MM might be pounding square pegs in round holes, but I'm starting to think it's Ted Thompson dumping square pegs on his plate (including Hundley) and causing him to do so. Hundley is done, aksnay on giving him any more snaps to drive this team into the ground.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, Hundley has to be the worst I've seen at taking dumb sacks. . . . Hundley is the worst backup of any backup I've ever seen.
Apparently you have watched very little football, other than the Packers. He'll, I don't think you are watching this game. Are you watching Trubisky take sacks?!?!?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently you have watched very little football, other than the Packers. He'll, I don't think you are watching this game. Are you watching Trubisky take sacks?!?!?

Well Trubisky .. a rookie on a bad team whose coach may be about to get fired ... expectations might be a little lower there. Hundley has been here longer and with our OL, it should not be happening at that rate.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Trubisky .. a rookie on a bad team whose coach may be about to get fired ... expectations might be a little lower there. Hundley has been here longer and with our OL, it should not be happening at that rate.
Your statement is that Hundley is the worst QB you have ever seen taking sacks. I pointed out that he isnt even the worst one on the field today.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your statement is that Hundley is the worst QB you have ever seen taking sacks. I pointed out that he isnt even the worst one on the field today.

I shoulda edited it to say worst backup on the Packers in a while. I do believe Seneca Wallace, Scott Tolzein and even Graham Harrell werent as bad.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a while I was thinking MM might be pounding square pegs in round holes, but I'm starting to think it's Ted Thompson dumping square pegs on his plate (including Hundley) and causing him to do so. Hundley is done, aksnay on giving him any more snaps to drive this team into the ground.

So much for your judgment on the matter. He didn't drive them into the ground. He drove them to a win.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I shoulda edited it to say worst backup on the Packers in a while. I do believe Seneca Wallace, Scott Tolzein and even Graham Harrell werent as bad.
it's one thing to criticize the play, it's another to be ridiculous about it. Wallace never did anything how could you even make statement about him? Tolzein could throw an awesome ball and he had a propensity to throw them to the other team. Harrell was horrible at best. He makes Hundley look like an all pro.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's one thing to criticize the play, it's another to be ridiculous about it. Wallace never did anything how could you even make statement about him? Tolzein could throw an awesome ball and he had a propensity to throw them to the other team. Harrell was horrible at best. He makes Hundley look like an all pro.

Just like this ridiculously false statement you have made. Bad pocket presence is bad pocket presence PERIOD!!! End of story.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like this ridiculously false statement you have made. Bad pocket presence is bad pocket presence PERIOD!!! End of story.
And pocket presence is 1) only a SINGLE aspect of play, and 2) only gained with experience. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game plan and getting the ball in first half scared me, but Hundley was much better in second half. Defense was fun to watch all game. Disclaimer: it was the Bears. Still fun to watch. A great week for Wisconsin football.

Members online

No members online now.