1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ello Kiddies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sirscorps, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Sirscorps

Sirscorps Cheesehead

Aug 26, 2009
    Hello, my name is Troy, I live about 10 minutes from Lambeau Field in a town called De Pere. I own a mansion and a yaght. I'm obviously a Packers fan but also a Cardinals fan from back when I was a kid and just getting into to football.

I'm disabled and suffer from chronic back pain so I pretty much know what DE/Justin Harrell is going through, but I injured my back 6 years ago. Because of that, I pretty much doubt he'll play again. I hope he does and i'm gonna follow his story because if someone can heal him, there's a chance I could be healed too.

Anyway, I can't and don't work anymore and I did start collecting NFL games as a hobby when short after I injured myself. I actually started taping games back in 1994-95 so I could watch football in the off season. When I finally got a computer I found out other people did the same thing but also traded their games. I also collect Formula 1 and Champ Car races and concerts on dvd.

I love to discuss football, NFL draft and auto racing so you guys can look me up cause when i'm at home i'm not too far from my laptop.

/My title is from an old Cheap Trick song so don't be offended.
  2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    Welcome to our board!
  3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    Can I borrow a dollar??? :)

j/k Welcome to the forum!