Eagles, Hunt?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can't believe my eyes.
http://www.nj.com/sports/times/index.ss ... 174250.xml

If the Eagles do not draft a defensive tackle early in today's draft, they may be interested in Green Bay defensive tackle Cletidus Hunt, who has become expendable due to the offseason work of last year's third-round pick, Donnell Washington.

Hunt, who is liked by at least one member of the Eagles' organization, likely would cost the Eagles one of their third-round picks, or could be used in a package, like the two teams did two years ago when the Eagles sent Al Harris and a fourth-round pick to Green Bay for a second-round pick.

Since Andy Reid became head coach of the Eagles in 1999, he has engineered 15 trades involving draft-day picks, and five of those have been with the Packers.

Quick, did the Eagles pick up a DT? Please say no!! LoL

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

Like I've been saying, I always liked Hunt, but he has faded the last year and a half...and I think we have something in Donnell Washington. I believe the Eagles would be interested in Cleditus Hunt, with their potential loss of Corey Simon, Hunt would fit in...Hunt is not a big DT who plays the run that aggressively, he is more able to get pocket pressure than a lot of other DTs...he'd fit well as an Eagle

Maybe if they want him now that we're done, I'll certainly take a 3rd rounder in '06...or maybe we can get them to trade us Jerome McDougle, a former top 20 pick who still has potential, just never got much of a chance...

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that publication just picked it up from an article Bob McGinn wrote the other day at jsonline where he speculated the same thing.

Members online

Latest posts