Eagles, Hunt?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can't believe my eyes.
http://www.nj.com/sports/times/index.ss ... 174250.xml

If the Eagles do not draft a defensive tackle early in today's draft, they may be interested in Green Bay defensive tackle Cletidus Hunt, who has become expendable due to the offseason work of last year's third-round pick, Donnell Washington.

Hunt, who is liked by at least one member of the Eagles' organization, likely would cost the Eagles one of their third-round picks, or could be used in a package, like the two teams did two years ago when the Eagles sent Al Harris and a fourth-round pick to Green Bay for a second-round pick.

Since Andy Reid became head coach of the Eagles in 1999, he has engineered 15 trades involving draft-day picks, and five of those have been with the Packers.

Quick, did the Eagles pick up a DT? Please say no!! LoL

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

Like I've been saying, I always liked Hunt, but he has faded the last year and a half...and I think we have something in Donnell Washington. I believe the Eagles would be interested in Cleditus Hunt, with their potential loss of Corey Simon, Hunt would fit in...Hunt is not a big DT who plays the run that aggressively, he is more able to get pocket pressure than a lot of other DTs...he'd fit well as an Eagle

Maybe if they want him now that we're done, I'll certainly take a 3rd rounder in '06...or maybe we can get them to trade us Jerome McDougle, a former top 20 pick who still has potential, just never got much of a chance...

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that publication just picked it up from an article Bob McGinn wrote the other day at jsonline where he speculated the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts