1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Eagles, Hunt?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I can't believe my eyes.
    http://www.nj.com/sports/times/index.ss ... 174250.xml

Quick, did the Eagles pick up a DT? Please say no!! LoL

2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Like I've been saying, I always liked Hunt, but he has faded the last year and a half...and I think we have something in Donnell Washington. I believe the Eagles would be interested in Cleditus Hunt, with their potential loss of Corey Simon, Hunt would fit in...Hunt is not a big DT who plays the run that aggressively, he is more able to get pocket pressure than a lot of other DTs...he'd fit well as an Eagle

Maybe if they want him now that we're done, I'll certainly take a 3rd rounder in '06...or maybe we can get them to trade us Jerome McDougle, a former top 20 pick who still has potential, just never got much of a chance...

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    about 8 seconds after posting i realized that they drafted Mike Patterson...haven't been worrying too much about other teams, this team has enough problems at hand

5. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think that publication just picked it up from an article Bob McGinn wrote the other day at jsonline where he speculated the same thing.