Eagles fan here. Greenbay will win the SB, Big Ben makes to many mistakes

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers are not as good as they are hyped to be. They make a ton of mistakes. Have you guys watched the mistakes ben has made the last two weeks. He threw a couple of interceptions against the Jets. The Jets also got a safety on Big Ben.

The Ravens gave the Steelers the win the week before. Steelers had a ton of turnovers that game. One off Ben fumbling

This superbowl will come down to which team makes gets the most turnovers. I got my $$ on Greenbay to win this and i guarantee you i will be right. Greenbay has been playing mistake free football with the exception of today. But you guys will be fine with a week of rest before the big game. After all ,it Has been a tough run for you guys and all having to play 3 playoff games on the road. Well this game wont be a homefield advantage for your opponent.

The Steelers just make to many mistakes and they havent faced an offense this season that is explosive as GB

Thank me Later, you guys will be getting fit for your rings after the season

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers are not as good as they are hyped to be. They make a ton of mistakes. Have you guys watched the mistakes ben has made the last two weeks. He threw a couple of interceptions against the Jets. The Jets also got a safety on Big Ben.

The Ravens gave the Steelers the win the week before. Steelers had a ton of turnovers that game. One off Ben fumbling

This superbowl will come down to which team makes gets the most turnovers. I got my $$ on Greenbay to win this and i guarantee you i will be right. Greenbay has been playing mistake free football with the exception of today. But you guys will be fine with a week of rest before the big game. After all ,it Has been a tough run for you guys and all having to play 3 playoff games on the road. Well this game wont be a homefield advantage for your opponent.

The Steelers just make to many mistakes and they havent faced an offense this season that is explosive as GB

Thank me Later, you guys will be getting fit for your rings after the season

First off, congratulations to Green Bay. It's going to be a war between two of the most storied franchises in the NFL.

Second, yes Ben had to 2 picks. One was a tipped ball, the other was an errand throw down the field. The safety was the result of a bad snap by the backup center. Ben dove on it to save it from being 7 for the Jets.

While Ben is not perfect by any means, he does not make a ton of mistakes. He will take shots down the field, just as Rodgers will. When the last time these two teams met (2009) the quarterbacks combined for like 900 some passing yards. Big Ben is a proven winner, and will not fold in the clutch like Jay Cutler did yesterday. If you need proof just look at the comeback drive he orchestrated against the Cards in the Super Bowl a couple years ago. Big Ben and Rodgers are very similar quarterbacks, with Ben being a littler bigger and harder to take down.

We haven't faced an offense as explosive as the Packers? Let's see, this year we have faced: New England, New Orleans, Atlanta, New York Jets (2 times), and Baltimore (3 times), just to name a few.

It's going to be a hell of a game. You underestimate the Steelers, luckily for Packer's players and coaches they know better. It's going to be a war between two very good defenses, and two offenses that have the ability and talent to put up points fast. The best team will be left standing at the end and will take home the Lombardi.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, congratulations to Green Bay. It's going to be a war between two of the most storied franchises in the NFL.

Second, yes Ben had to 2 picks. One was a tipped ball, the other was an errand throw down the field. The safety was the result of a bad snap by the backup center. Ben dove on it to save it from being 7 for the Jets.

While Ben is not perfect by any means, he does not make a ton of mistakes. He will take shots down the field, just as Rodgers will. When the last time these two teams met (2009) the quarterbacks combined for like 900 some passing yards. Big Ben is a proven winner, and will not fold in the clutch like Jay Cutler did yesterday. If you need proof just look at the comeback drive he orchestrated against the Cards in the Super Bowl a couple years ago. Big Ben and Rodgers are very similar quarterbacks, with Ben being a littler bigger and harder to take down.

We haven't faced an offense as explosive as the Packers? Let's see, this year we have faced: New England, New Orleans, Atlanta, New York Jets (2 times), and Baltimore (3 times), just to name a few.

It's going to be a hell of a game. You underestimate the Steelers, luckily for Packer's players and coaches they know better. It's going to be a war between two very good defenses, and two offenses that have the ability and talent to put up points fast. The best team will be left standing at the end and will take home the Lombardi.
To me Ben isnt a great QB, but hes decent. Aaron rodgers is more accurate and simply just better. However The Az cardinals sucked that year they went to the SB they were like 7-9 that season and the NFC was very weak that year. The first SB Ben won really wasnt. People seem to forget the Refs screwed Seattle that game and Bens numbers were horrible. Ben just has a great run game and defense. He is not a great QB by any means IMO. Not trying to be rude, but just honest. However it will be a great game to watch.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score

The Ravens have an explosive offense? The Jets?

Sorry, carry on...

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ravens have an explosive offense? The Jets?

Sorry, carry on...
Explosive offense starts with the QB. Sanchez nor Flaco are anywhere near the QB Aaron Rodgers is nor are they very accurate. Aaron Rodgers has much better recievers. Do you think Santonio holmes, Braylon Edwards, T.J douchemenzada and Anquan Boldin are better than Donald Driver and Greg Jennings? Sorry, but i beg to differ

It still should be an exciting SB.

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ravens and Jets both very good offensive teams, and have been the past two seasons. They don't put up as many points as say New England or the Colts, but they both have the quick strike ability and plenty of weapons on offense. I think what they both lack is the quarterback. Flacco is decent, but IMO will never be on the level of Brady, Manning, Big Ben, Rodgers, and company... Sanchez shows flashes, but is to inconsistent. Maybe after some more development.

The point is though, that Pittsburgh has played plenty of teams that have the ability to score quick and often this season, and that stats alone prove the OP wrong. Even if you want to leave those teams out, you still have New England, Atlanta, and New Orleans.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ravens and Jets both very good offensive teams, and have been the past two seasons. They don't put up as many points as say New England or the Colts, but they both have the quick strike ability and plenty of weapons on offense. I think what they both lack is the quarterback. Flacco is decent, but IMO will never be on the level of Brady, Manning, Big Ben, Rodgers, and company... Sanchez shows flashes, but is to inconsistent. Maybe after some more development.

The point is though, that Pittsburgh has played plenty of teams that have the ability to score quick and often this season, and that stats alone prove the OP wrong. Even if you want to leave those teams out, you still have New England, Atlanta, and New Orleans.
New Orleans wasnt that good this past season nor have they scored more pts than GB this season,They have a bad defense, New England has no defense. The Packers are the most complete team the Steelers will play this season so im not wrong. BTW the Jets are very inconsistent

Members online

Latest posts