Dujuan Harris has cyst removed

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news (besides them catching this early): This will keep him fresh thru the dog days... he won't get hurt like Crabtree did a week or so ago for the Niners.

H

HardRightEdge

I saw one report that stated he's had the cyst forever. His agent was quite excited to point out the silver lining...he'll have more lung capacity thereby greater bounce back between plays and endurance. Imagine...he was playing last year with this thing. +1 on the gamer point scale added to the gamer +1 on his overall play.

With Starks fumbling all over mini-camp, and Green put behind Starks, his case gets stronger.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love DuJuan Harris!
He looked very similar to Ray Rice to me last year.
Short, but strong.
And quick.
Decisive into the hole and made people miss.

Rodgers just said this about Harris:

“I love ‘The Used Car Salesman.’ I think he’s a special player,” quarterback Aaron Rodgers said. “I think DuJuan Harris is an incredible combination of strength and agility for a man of his size, and I’m excited about seeing what he can do as a featured back.

Our RB depth has now gone from bad to really really good IMO.
Harris was by far our best last year.
Now he might be our 3rd best.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
You forgot the most important thing, Riz. Fox INITIATES contact, and the one that hits first wins.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The good news (besides them catching this early): This will keep him fresh thru the dog days... he won't get hurt like Crabtree did a week or so ago for the Niners.

I`m surprised the Vikings haven`t tried to sign the Cyst yet !! :rolleyes:

Members online