1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Driver extented

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Titletown088, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Titletown088

Titletown088 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Damn, isn't this the second time this season?

Oh well. Let's hope he doesn't get hurt.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    skimming the article, it seems its a good deal for everyone involved. Driver is rewarded, and a lot of the money comes in late in the contact, when driver is expendable(thus, not paid)

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What I found neat about the article, was how adamant Driver was at having Favre be the one to throw to him. He needs 24 more TDs from Favre to catch the Favre-to-Freeman team record. He has a shot at career receiving yards and receptions (team records, not league records) although there's almost no way he'll catch Hutson's TD record.

Let's hope Driver gets the ring before he retires. He's one of my favorite players.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Not to sure I have really ever heard of this with any player let alone a Packer

It is wierd but hopefully this is one guy that will never have an issue with his contract

6. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great for Driver. Hard work, modesty and performance pay off. Suck it Javon!!