1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft a kicker?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mattresell, Apr 30, 2006.

1. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If I'm not mistaken, no kicker has gone yet. If we still have our choice of kicker in round 5 or 6, should we pull hte trigger?

2. The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga

The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Pats drafted a kicker in the fourth round, by the name of Gostkowski. Apparently no one had this kicker in their top 5 kickers list, so a VERY interesting move by Bellichek and Piolli.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The draft is over and by all accounts was very successful. I think we are on the way back to the top of the division at the very least.

However we are missing a crucial piece of the puzzle, we don't have a decent kicker.

Here's to Teddy pulling a rabbit out of his *** and finding us a gem who has a strong leg and will help us win games for years to come.

BTW I see Huston signed with the Bears.

5. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There probably was no one worth drafting, however they need to bring in more legs either prior to training camp or when other teams release players as I am NOT confident in the legs currently in the fold.