Dorsey to Join Reid at KC?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only way you can argue for him to stay is a promised promotion soon.

Losing front office people is a compliment. It says alot about our org

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've read that Reid will have the final say on all personnel matters in KC. So I don't know why Dorsey would take the job other than their relationship. Also, I've heard rumors of Wolf going to San Diego.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've read that Reid will have the final say on all personnel matters in KC. So I don't know why Dorsey would take the job other than their relationship. Also, I've heard rumors of Wolf going to San Diego.

You are correct on Dorsey and why is he leaving...His bread and butter is as talent scout..

Maybe gets his feet wet in the GM role...Which will led to bigger things?

Ron Wolf is a consultant to the Chargers

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are correct on Dorsey and why is he leaving...His bread and butter is as talent scout..

Maybe gets his feet wet in the GM role...Which will led to bigger things?

Ron Wolf is a consultant to the Chargers

Eliot Wolf is Director of Pro Personnel.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
It'd be his dumbest move playing yes man to Reid, who has already been given complete control, I'd rather take the Jests job. Here he's probably the next in line, but if he left his best option would be SD IMO

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Losing front office personnel is a compliment to the organization but it still hurts. Dorsey has been courted before and as the link says, he said he stayed because of his kids from his first marriage. Now that's not an issue so he could be gone. I really don't care where he goes as long as it's outside the division. Outside the conference would be good too so if he "has" to go, KC is fine with me.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
From the link: "The hiring leaves the Jets, Chiefs, Browns, Chargers and Panthers looking for a GM." Keim is the new Cardinal's GM.

Members online

Latest posts