Donald Driver One-On-One Interview Week 1

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone commented? Driver's saying a lot of interesting things, like how he responded to SI saying we'll only be 6-10.

The interviewer also asked who will be breakout players on our O & D. For O, he said Jackson & Morency. For D, he said Hawk, Barnett, Harris, and Woodson. He really talked up the D and said it's going to be spectacular. He said that it's probably going to be the best defense in the league.

He also believes we can win the Super Bowl this year. He said that a lot of Packers believe it too.

He ruthlessly defended Favre too, saying he has the arm and the skills still.

He emphasized how much the Packers are a TEAM, which was really cool.

Driver has always been one of my favorite Packers. He's a class act, and this video shows he can speak pretty well. A lot of people freeze up in interviews. Driver doesn't. He's intelligent and has charisma.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't say whether Driver is intelligent or not. But he's definitely a class act.

Driver epitomizes the American Dream. He's a guy who made mistakes, but worked really hard in college. Someone took a chance on him in the seventh round. He fought to make the roster.

He's never stopped fighting. That's what I like about the Pack. Our team is filled with guys that will never give up.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't say whether Driver is intelligent or not. But he's definitely a class act.

Driver epitomizes the American Dream. He's a guy who made mistakes, but worked really hard in college. Someone took a chance on him in the seventh round. He fought to make the roster.

He's never stopped fighting. That's what I like about the Pack. Our team is filled with guys that will never give up.

If you speak well and you carry yourself well, you appear a lot more intelligent than someone who freezes on the spot, whether or not you're smarter than the guy who freezes on the spot.

Driver has what it takes to be in front of a camera. He's cool, calm, and at ease, and speaks clearly.

But yes, he does epitomize the American Dream. He had a childhood 10 times harder than mine and look how successful he is. He also has a really cool charity. Great guy.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Drive has always been a class act. What I love about him the most is when you are in Green Bay by the stadium he will always stop and give you an autograph, some of the guys dont say a word to you but Donald always speaks to you, hes so cool and nice.

IMO if guys think positive they can achieve anything.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember when the Packers brass liked Shroeder but Brett stuck up for a 4th string Driver. Brett always said guys like Terry Glenn can just show up and play but DD's worked and earned everything he's ever got. That's why I often like 7th round picks is cause the only way they're gonna make it is if they work their *** off, unlike 1st rounders who have it all handed to them