Dolphins have no reason to fear Rodgers?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers needs to see that headline! And so does the OL.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Seahawks and Lions shut down Rodgers.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not bulletin board material when some ****** head geek reporter says it. Nobody cares what people like him say.

Reaction score
We've been hot n cold. The game is historically one of consistency (like many sports) Lets come out with a good, solid performance GB 26 Miami 17. P.s. Sorry coach Philbin

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate when people/articles take the elite QB's and paint them with a broad brush. I'm sorry, but Rodgers is a lot different than Brees, Brady, and P. Manning, and just because you can shut down those other 3 guys does not mean you will shut down Rodgers.
I agree. They are all overrated.
Brees and Brady played on teams that cheated. After they were caught, they have either not gone back to or lost the SB. So far they have yet to prove that they can win the big one on a team that doesn't cheat or have any scandal associated with it.
P. Manning is more like Favre. Switching teams, losing tons of playoffs and winning and losing one SB each.
Still, I like him and think he is better than the other two even though the media and talking heads love him and act like he has won more big games than he has.
I do think that Air-Run is the most accurate passer. He makes incredible, tight and fast throws.
So I also agree with your last sentence. Each one is unique and I think we got the best of the bunch. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the article:
"Our rush defense was better [against Oakland], Coyle said, "and hopefully, as we get some of our people back in the lineup, that will continue to improve as well. . I think there is a lot of room to be optimistic that, if we can pull it all together, we've got a chance to be solid on defense."
The Dolphins' defense produced four turnovers (three interceptions, recovered fumble) and two sacks against Oakland. They think they're ready to hit their stride, and Rodgers will be a good measuring stick.

In absolutely no way does playing good defense against a terrible Raiders team mean they will play well against Rodgers.

Also from the article:
The list of quarterbacks the Dolphins have beaten is impressive. It includes Indianapolis' Andrew Luck, Atlanta's Matt Ryan, Cincinnati's Andy Dalton, San Diego's Philip Rivers, Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger, and New England's Tom Brady (twice).

Those are some good quarterbacks, but none are currently on Rodgers level. Luck probably will be some day and Brady has been, but currently Rodgers stands above that whole list.

This article has some pretty poor reasoning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts