Does anyone else notice the increase in "super powers"?

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, the Chargers went 14-2, and everyone was like woah, they are BY FAR the best team in the league, so talented, winning final 10 games, and 14-2 looked incredible...And the Bears and Ravens also greatly impressed at 13-3...Yet, this season, we will probably have a 16-0, 15-1, 2 14-2's...Last years Chargers team is starting to look less and less impressive with the superior teams this season....It seems to be more GREAT teams, TONS of mediocre, and the bad....are really bad....think about, we are as good as the chargers last year technically

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be all about #4!!!!!! :D :D :D

Let's wait until week 16 has been played out before we talk about who is impressive.

Regular season records are for seeding.

Remember it's not how you start, it's how you finish, and this year will be no different from any other year whaen it is completely done the only "elite" team will be the one that wins the VERY FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON.

I am hoping that team will be The Green bay Packers.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's wait until week 16 has been played out before we talk about who is impressive.

If you wanna crown there ***** then go ahead and crown 'em!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The top four teams have really separated themselves from the rest of the league. Up until a few weeks ago it was the top five, with Pittsburgh in the mix. Then they lost to the Jets.

Looking at the top four teams, there are only five losses among them. Three of those losses are to the Patriots, one is to the Chargers (a pretty good team), and another is to the Bears (a bad team).

I do think there will be a couple more losses in there somewhere. Dallas has two games against division rivals who play them tough, so I'm hoping it's them.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The top four teams have really separated themselves from the rest of the league. Up until a few weeks ago it was the top five, with Pittsburgh in the mix. Then they lost to the Jets.

Looking at the top four teams, there are only five losses among them. Three of those losses are to the Patriots, one is to the Chargers (a pretty good team), and another is to the Bears (a bad team).

I do think there will be a couple more losses in there somewhere. Dallas has two games against division rivals who play them tough, so I'm hoping it's them.

The only team we'll possibly lose against is the Lions, although I don't think that will happen. 14-2. Dallas will win out. Pats and Colts probably will too.

So yes, four "super powers" in the NFL, a few solid teams, a bunch of mediocre teams, then some crap.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

The only team we'll possibly lose against is the Lions, although I don't think that will happen. 14-2. Dallas will win out. Pats and Colts probably will too.

So yes, four "super powers" in the NFL, a few solid teams, a bunch of mediocre teams, then some crap.

The Lions? They've lost something like 15 in a row at Lambeau Field, and this one is in the dead of winter. I think the most dangerous game remaining is the one at Chicago. The Bears will see it as their last chance at any respectability this season.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The Lions? They've lost something like 15 in a row at Lambeau Field, and this one is in the dead of winter. I think the most dangerous game remaining is the one at Chicago. The Bears will see it as their last chance at any respectability this season.

We will beat da Bears like a red-headed stepchild. It will be downright abuse. Lovie Smith will go home and immediately hit the bottle and if anyone in the Bears org had any common sense, they'd cut Rex Grossman immediately after that game.

I predict one Packer receiver to get 3 TDs in that game. It will be the biggest blow out of the year, making the Vikes blowout look like a close game.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

We will beat da Bears like a red-headed stepchild. It will be downright abuse. Lovie Smith will go home and immediately hit the bottle and if anyone in the Bears org had any common sense, they'd cut Rex Grossman immediately after that game.

I predict one Packer receiver to get 3 TDs in that game. It will be the biggest blow out of the year, making the Vikes blowout look like a close game.

Orton will start for the Bears. 2 down and 1 QB to go.

Members online

Latest posts