Dissapointed with my franchise

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I can think of only 1 and currently its an investigation. No charges have been brought so you might want to hold of on blaming team team.

Also the Williams Sisters are guilty. They are just using the justice system to wipe thier ***** until they both retire.

dude

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not the "Packers" or any team. This is individual activity. Balming the Packers is like blaming the state of Washington for ted bundy. get a grip and let's see what unravels before we start pouting.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Williams boys got fried for doing nothing more then taking weight loss supplements"

Can you explain to me why 2 guys paid to be fat linemen were taking weight loss supplements?

obryant13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lmao c'mon now fool your acting like we're the bengals from 4-5 years ago chill out....SO many more players are involved with illegal stuff they just dont get caught, if you only knew a person like you would not be able to watch pro sports because the reality is most players are involved just like in life most people are involved and you dont know it because you arent

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
"The Williams boys got fried for doing nothing more then taking weight loss supplements"

Can you explain to me why 2 guys paid to be fat linemen were taking weight loss supplements?
Well, I'll try. It works like this. Some players have limitations as to how much they can weigh. If they get to "Fat" then they don't do as well. To much weight slows you down. So teams put incentive clause's in contract to keep guys under a certain weight. Say Pat Williams weighed 335, and his contract paid him an extra 200 grand for weighing in at 325, he has three days to lose it. The fastest and easiest way is with a diuretic. Which usually helps you lose a bunch of water weight real fast. Most of the time it comes back shortly there after but for the weigh in it works.

The NFL can do away with that problem by eliminating weight loss clause's in contracts. But I doubt they do it. And of course the players can take care of it by watching what they eat.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'll try. It works like this. Some players have limitations as to how much they can weigh. If they get to "Fat" then they don't do as well. To much weight slows you down. So teams put incentive clause's in contract to keep guys under a certain weight. Say Pat Williams weighed 335, and his contract paid him an extra 200 grand for weighing in at 325, he has three days to lose it. The fastest and easiest way is with a diuretic. Which usually helps you lose a bunch of water weight real fast. Most of the time it comes back shortly there after but for the weigh in it works.

The NFL can do away with that problem by eliminating weight loss clause's in contracts. But I doubt they do it. And of course the players can take care of it by watching what they eat.
money quote

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers that is...how many ****** predators are we gonna let through the seams of respectibility?

The Williams boys got fried for doing nothing more then taking weight loss supplements...imagine what this is gonna do to us.

I've been a long time member of the following site...We handle Vikes fans all the time with there bozoness. Please help me.

• View forum - Behind Enemy Lines(Packer Chat)

I was on the KFAN site before, the Viking fans on that site are just too stupid to even deal with... its not worth it..

Members online

Latest posts