Discuss the PFDL

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The analysis changes though in a dynasty league. Players are slighted because a veteran is ahead of them on the roster. I look at my picks 2 or 3 seasons down the road. Especially with WRs.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Saw that Wood got Trubisky in the 4th. Had a guy take him in the middle of the 1st for some reason in another dynasty league. At least he helped drop some better players to me at the end of the round
I debated between him and Kizer in the third. I think Kizer is better.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The analysis changes though in a dynasty league. Players are slighted because a veteran is ahead of them on the roster. I look at my picks 2 or 3 seasons down the road. Especially with WRs.

That article was talking about the value of those rookies in dynasty leagues

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've awoken from my slumber to see that you could not see the ripe prize sitting there. So, like a peregrine, I swoop in to pluck it from your midst.

5.04 Kenny Golladay WR Detroit

Peregrine Poppa, you laughed at my last pick. We shall see if Amara deborah or kenny Gollygee has the better career. BTW - VLT grabbed the winner right before my pick. The Condor.

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main knock I have against him is where he landed. A running team looking to run even more.
He is low on the depth chart, but in a year or two, will get his shot. Russell is very good and still improving. Detroit has chronic issues up and down the roster.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey @Wood Chipper , I notice you don't carry a kicker in the off season. Does this free up an extra roster spot or does the system reserve a spot on your bench for one? Also, when will it make you take your healthy players off of IR?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
On September 1, I will bring the benches back to normal size. This means reducing the bench by 5 spots.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
FYI: NFL cutdown day to 53 is the second.
I would also like to wait until after the NFL cutdown
Since cuts have already been made by teams and I declared September 1 the cut day back in April, I will stand by September 1. However, next year I will make sure it is whatever day the rosters are cut to 53.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn Hurricane. Had to go into bye week mode the first week of the season. Lost both my RBs to the storm.
I lost my QB & cant get one until Wednesday when the waiver wire will distribute the players

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Yeah that's just dumb. I don't understand why free agency is not open and we have to wait for the Wednesday waiver wire.
I don't understand either. It wasn't like that in previous years. I tried changing the rules so you can just add and drop as you please. It still had all players locked until this week is done.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know if you can change it, pretty sure Yahoo wouldn't let you change it, so may not.

Either way, we are all playing under the same rules, so we all gotta deal w/ it

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts