1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Did I fall into the Twilight Zone?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, Apr 10, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    What the heck is this ----- ????

So... just like that.. as easy as ya please... Mr. Choke... is a full blown Star of the E-NFL... get.. outta... here!
    Mr. Stage-fright couldn't sweep my driveway, and he goes over across the pond... and pulls this off....!

When he gets back, I say he'd better be the new darling of Lanbeau Field or we wipe him across the Blogger sites as a faker! What happen? Someone get to him, in the Locker Room... puh-lease! He'd better be the best damn kicker that Green Bay ever drafted... "especially" for TWO, count 'em, TWO DRAFT PICKS... traded away.. For cry iy iy...!

What ya think AG - This guy just doesn't like it in Green Bay?

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    im trying to figure out how different it would be to punt in NFLE...do they have a tiny bit more time to get set and punt over there??? i doubt it. maybe hes just afraid of the big stage? who knows...i'm just glad this pick looks like it wont be a complete waste.

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Okay - I've slept since I posted this.. and TO BE FAIR....

Craig Nall was also "the" Numbah 1 QB in his one Season with the NFLE...
    Nall's Stats were pretty amazing in a regular measurement of AB's who have played over there.... BUT, what I'm told about NFLE & CFL - They're just NOT the NFL ! !
    Personally, I think it actually might be - with exception to possibly certain rules which are in place here "in-Country", as opposed to travelling around the Planet.

I don't know if I give it THAT much a disparity rating or not.
    Difference being - I haven't travelled back over there, since I was stationed in West Germany in the 70's.. So, being able to actually be at a NFLE game (not just watching it on delay TV) would make for a different perspective... (I suppose).

We shall see. :shock:

4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll be convinced when I see him doing it in the NFL on a weekly basis. If he does then we'll at least have something for those 2 draft picks.