Did anyone else laugh?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found myself laughing, and I still do, when watching the replay of the ball bouncing off Jay's own teammates helmet on the throw for the pick 6.
Chris (I-Hate-The-Packers-And-Will-Secretly-Let-You-Know-It) Collinsworthless said it wasn't funny.
Oh yes it is!

http://www.packers.com/media-center...pick-six/c63f23e7-0250-49fb-82bf-836e8a4451ed

And even though we had the game, it was still exciting to see a pick 6.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was like "In Chicago, this won't be laughable". Oh man that one did make me think it was funny.

To be honest all of last night and into today has been a laugher with the **** hitting the fan in the Chicago media, the whole city is pretty much ablaze over this.

Probably one of the biggest articles taking the cake over this was one about the bears having a fire sale

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/11851111/chicago-bears-bad-complete-overhaul-question

headline is gone now but it was all over the ESPN Chicago front page earlier today.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Laughed at that, but more of the fact that Boykins did something amazing with that blocked punt / fumble. Really its a competition of whats funnier.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were several funny moments last night. One was Rodgers reaction to the big Matthews hit.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I was tempted to call Da knuckle headed Bear, you know the one who dances when you are getting your butt kicked and blowing out a knee if he would have sacked Arod, (A big if) would he give us a little Micheal Jackson,with a 55-14 step......

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was tempted to call Da knuckle headed Bear, you know the one who dances when you are getting your butt kicked and blowing out a knee if he would have sacked Arod, (A big if) would he give us a little Micheal Jackson,with a 55-14 step......

:laugh: Honestly...I never have witnessed such an awesome season for the Bears. It's one thing after another for them. Couldn't happen to a better team.

To think that they dumped Lovie Smith after an 8 win season. :laugh: They gave the job to Marc Trestman instead of Bruce Arians!!! :laugh::roflmao::roflmao:

rondon57

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That team and management is a big heaping mess,I was surprised they let Lovie Smith go, he had GB's number for years,the Bears are beginning to remind me of GB in the 70's and 80's and I wish the network would give Collinsworth the night off next time the Packers play Sunday night it taints the game having that jerk there,can't stand him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:laugh: Honestly...I never have witnessed such an awesome season for the Bears. It's one thing after another for them. Couldn't happen to a better team.

To think that they dumped Lovie Smith after an 8 win season. :laugh: They gave the job to Marc Trestman instead of Bruce Arians!!! :laugh::roflmao::roflmao:
It just makes it that much more sweeter that these are their problems and not ours.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That team and management is a big heaping mess,I was surprised they let Lovie Smith go, he had GB's number for years,the Bears are beginning to remind me of GB in the 70's and 80's and I wish the network would give Collinsworth the night off next time the Packers play Sunday night it taints the game having that jerk there,can't stand him.
I agree about Collinsworthless and the same goes for Bob Costless.
There is something either in their attitudes or the tone of their voices where they come across as these smug know-it-alls that refuse to humble themselves and I doubt they would ever admit they were wrong or admit to making a mistake.
They have such big egos and they let it show.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree about Collinsworthless and the same goes for Bob Costless.
There is something either in their attitudes or the tone of their voices where they come across as these smug know-it-alls that refuse to humble themselves and I doubt they would ever admit they were wrong or admit to making a mistake.
They have such big egos and they let it show.
To add: Another sports caster I can't stand who also has a big ego is Chris Berman.
Can't stand his voice which sounds like he swallowed a cheese grater that got stuck in his throat.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That entire game was a couple hours of live stand up comedy via the bears expense. I enjoyed it 100%
Yup.
I have no mercy for the Bears or their fans.
They all made their own bed and must lie down in it.

One thing I'm scratching my head over is why our fans are wondering about the Bears and what to do for them to fix their problems over in the shout box.
We don't have those problems so why bother thinking about it?

Reaction score
Yup.
I have no mercy for the Bears or their fans.
They all made their own bed and must lie down in it.
As a side note since we're laughing at Bears fans, I love to revel in the fact that they made fun of us in 2011 when we issued more shares of stock, making fun of us for paying for as they called it, "useless pieces of paper". Now they're sitting here rueing the mess that the McCaskey's have left for them, from players to coaching staff. I think $200 every 15 or so years is well worth not having a crapshow of an owner

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts