Decline of Mike McCarthy

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to endure more as a high school student officiating youth sports LOL. But today Janel Batten classifies this as verbal abuse :laugh:

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is hilarious

Not a good look for Coach Mike.....I would suggest he owes someone (the ref, for starters) an apology. After that, I think we could all move on. A bad moment for him, but far from the end of the world.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Looked a bit like his rant after the Clay Matthews roughing the Passer call against the Redskins.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is probably a case of a situation being blown out of proportion. It certainly didn't look like he was berating the officials but we don't know what was said either. Regardless, you can't follow officials out of the gym after a game giving them the business because of what I assume was a perceived bad call or non call. This isn't the NFL.It's a bad look.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sports parents can sometimes be an embarrassment to their children. Coach probably wishes he had a time machine today.

I used to tell mouthy parents that I appreciated their advice so much that I wanted them there every day at 3 p.m. - to share their knowledge...to teach ME how to coach. Not a one showed up.

Sports parents... Phfttt. Loved the kids though.

Members online

Latest posts