De'Anthony Thomas - Oregon

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This kid intrigues me because of his multidimensional aspects. He can literally play RB and WR both, and hes a great returner. Hes also blazing blazing fast. His only issue seems to be fumble problems off and on.

Thoughts on him? He'll likely be around in the 4th or 5th round.

D Frank

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he's available in the 4th or 5th, I say we take him.. Maybe use a compensatory pick and use him the same way we use Cobb.. Wouldn't hurt to add a playmaker like him with that blazing speed..

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're looking for a mid-round guy like this, I'd like to take Dri Archer. Crazy elusive, elite speed, but he's flipping tiny. Would be a fun guy to watch return kicks though.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'd prob go Dri Archer 5-8 173 4.26 over Thomas 5-9 174 4.35 but they are similar players and would solve the full time kick returner problem. Would be great to have either one, each would add a new dimension to the offense. Another guy who might be a similar player is former QB Jerrick McKinnon he is short but much bigger 5-9 209 and stronger benched 225 32 times at combine which is very good for a lineman and better than a lot of them. And he still ran a 4.41, so he could be a strong explosive weapon in the NFL with a bit of developing.

D

Deleted member 6794

This kid intrigues me because of his multidimensional aspects. He can literally play RB and WR both, and hes a great returner. Hes also blazing blazing fast. His only issue seems to be fumble problems off and on.

Thoughts on him? He'll likely be around in the 4th or 5th round.

A guy with fumbling issues won´t last long with the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts