Day 3 Thoughts

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great draft so far!! Gutsy addressing areas of need. Hopefully they can get a couple of dlinemen an ot and another wr and dB.

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So do we just not care about LB and DL? Like my God, looks like another year if watching Lancaster's bum ***.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So do we just not care about LB and DL? Like my God, looks like another year if watching Lancaster's bum ***.

LOL yes because drafting need elsewhere and not done with picks illustrates no caring for other positions.

I hope you have floaties on when you plunge into the deep end.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That said I'm not opposed to Gute packaging a 5th and 6th to nab Daviyon Nixon right this second.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marlon Tuipulotu would be a nice run stopper with some versatility. His opt- out really hurt him.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there character or medical issues with Dylan Moses -ILB & Marvin Wilson -DT that they're still available deep into the 6th?

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there character or medical issues with Dylan Moses -ILB & Marvin Wilson -DT that they're still available deep into the 6th?

i forget, but i wanna say health issues with moses and character issues with wilson
could be wrong though
at this point, i'd be excited to see us take a shot at either though

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought we needed to address the OL, but three picks seems like a little overkill. Especially, when DE/DT/ILB, and probably edge need an injection of talent. First two days went well, not exactly thrilled with day 3.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought we needed to address the OL, but three picks seems like a little overkill. Especially, when DE/DT/ILB, and probably edge need an injection of talent. First two days went well, not exactly thrilled with day 3.
On day 3 we've addressed CB again, OG and ILB... only thing we need is a DT, K or developmental 3rd QB.
If your avatar pic is your sister as OC I definitely want to play QB!! ;) If it's your wife... sorry!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dylan Moses played all '20 season with a torn MCL and never left the field!! Take him, get him some surgery and use this as a redshirtps year.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On day 3 we've addressed CB again, OG and ILB... only thing we need is a DT, K or developmental 3rd QB.
If your avatar pic is your sister as OC I definitely want to play QB!! ;) If it's your wife... sorry!

Well, we got a DL... a nose tackle who hopefully can keep his weight in check. Maybe shift Kenny out to DE more? Idk. Really disappointed that we didn’t grab depth at DE and Edge. Don’t really know anything about the ILB we selected, but personally I think we need to invest a little more into that position. We haven’t done it in years. I really like how the Cowboys addressed their defense and wish we did something similar.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This seems like it was a really good draft for us, but it's just so hard to be excited after the AR12 news.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This seems like it was a really good draft for us, but it's just so hard to be excited after the AR12 news.

not a single bit has been actual Aaron news, not even from his agent....purely 3rd and 4th person removed stuff that some has been staunchly said by Gute to have never been uttered....Aaron needs to stop being petty silent middle school child and release a statement. At least Watson did that much.

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why do we need a kicker? Crosby was perfect last season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts