Davante Adams/Danny Trevathan news

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me if you really had Adams back you would just take Trevathan out back in the parking lot and put him down.....come on man....get a backbone and step up! :coffee:

Edit: The comments made in this post are strictly satirical and in no way is the author in any shape or form trying to encourage said poster to carry out the suggestion. :coffee:
based on the nonsense in this thread... I would consider deleting your entire satirical thread ... for your own legal protection ... yikes ....

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid, just stupid. Yeah good job NFL, give the guy a little slap on the wrist for attempted murder. What a joke this league is. Trevathan got off super easy on this one. Tom Brady gets suspended for 4 games for nothing and this psycho only gets 2? He's probably laughing right now cuz he practically gets nothing against him.

To think, our own Charles Martin got permanently suspended off the gridiron for a hit on McMahon that wasn't even close to being as bad, how does Trevathan not get the same?

If they don't fire this clown Goodell for doing nothing, the Packers should take his *** to court and sue for $50 billion in damages and not agree to a settlement. Keep pushing and pushing in court until Goodell is so broke he loses his mind and has to get locked in the asylum.

PackerfaninCarolina=the king of over reactors

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Regardless, I'm not budging on my 24-game suspension as being the most appropriate punishment or on my take that Goodell is the worst player discipline manager in professional sports history.

Can I ask why you are specific about 24 game ban ?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he is, and focused as ever. Glad to hear he's recovering well.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I just hope he's ready. Take your time if needed. That was a vicious thud he took.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a pretty good smack he took, but there was a time, not all that long ago that getting knocked out cold didn't even mean you sat out the rest of the game. I remember Wayne Chrebet getting knocked out and coming back in the same game. Anyway, not that doing that is very smart. I'm glad they don't do that anymore, but a guy could be symptom free and thru the protocol in 10 days regardless of how hard the hit was. GB seems to be pretty wary of their players health overall, so I have confidence if Adams is on the field, it's because his body and mind are ready to be. If not, he won't. and neither would surprise me I guess.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to pull out Wayne Chrebet's name.... You get two stars for a semi-obscure player reference!

I'm probably in the Packers minority, but what I saw in Travathon's hit that was vicious was the spearing he did with the crown of his helmet. While Ty wasn't going forward, he also wasn't going down and in fact was going sideways towards Travathon. The ref's didn't blow the whistle and I think rightly so. In slow motion it looks bad, but the play was still happening. Travathon's error was lowering his head and aiming for Adam's helmet. He definitely deserves the suspension but calls for 12 and 24 games are beyond ludicrous.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Way to pull out Wayne Chrebet's name.... You get two stars for a semi-obscure player reference!

I'm probably in the Packers minority, but what I saw in Travathon's hit that was vicious was the spearing he did with the crown of his helmet. While Ty wasn't going forward, he also wasn't going down and in fact was going sideways towards Travathon. The ref's didn't blow the whistle and I think rightly so. In slow motion it looks bad, but the play was still happening. Travathon's error was lowering his head and aiming for Adam's helmet. He definitely deserves the suspension but calls for 12 and 24 games are beyond ludicrous.
I think you meant to add an "a" in the middle of "Ty" ;)

D

Deleted member 6794

Trevathan's suspension has been reduced to one game by an appeals officer jointly appointed by the league and players association.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trevathon suspension reduced to 1 game. Apparently, a 24 game suspension is not proven after all. .

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
They get him back for their week 6 loss to the mediocre Ravens.

Question- exactly how many key players would Green Bay need to be without if they were going to lose to the lolBears? If they faced entirely Packer backups, could they pull it off? Or would they still lose by two scores.

I guess if you suck, you might as well be dirty.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Suh non-suspension was even more infuriating. At least in this case, the "speed of the game" excuse carries at least a small amount of weight. There was absolutely no justification for Suh not getting suspended for stepping on Rodgers well after the play.

Members online

Latest posts