Danger ahead! Is this our let down game?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know,I am usually very optimistic about the Packers,but wondering with all the distractions the past few weeks if THIS may be a bump in the road.

I don't know, and I certainly hope I am wrong, but a big Viking win,Turkey day, traveling to ATL, perhaps just a lil' too much self confidence....I sure hope I am wrong. Does anyone else feel any trepidation?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably this. Or against the Skins. Or Da Bears.

All 3 of our losses are Letdown games. Because We loss by 3 points. For all of them.

I thought they Dolphins was a competitive game. The Bears and the Skins were completely inferior teams that we should have won.

The Falcons are a good team. If we loose it gives us something to use when we play them again in the NFC championship game! :D

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i mean if we lose to the falcons it wont be a huge letdown cuz its not like we lost to the panthers or something

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The annoying thing will be if people cry "letdown" when Matt Ryan is 18-1 at Atlanta.

I'd love to steal one in Atlanta or New England, but there's a great chance that we won't win either of those games. Won't be because of a letdown either...their home field advantages are huge.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
The annoying thing will be if people cry "letdown" when Matt Ryan is 18-1 at Atlanta.

I'd love to steal one in Atlanta or New England, but there's a great chance that we won't win either of those games. Won't be because of a letdown either...their home field advantages are huge.

Not this year! Me and my roomate are going to NE for the game, I'm sure we're louder than all of NE together. Or atleast thats what my neighbors tell my landlord every Sunday...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As others said...

How can it be a let down game when this is "suppose" to be the best team in the nfc?

Washington was a letdown

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I can't even imagine them letting their guard down, not even a chance. They can lose, and that's not the end of the world, they will have a ton of tape on them for the play offs for example.
Seriously, I thought if they were going to blow the season it would have come last week, I believe this team is playoff bound and I can see them going all the way against the other NFC competition and then it's just one game.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Someone had said at one point every week that this is our letdown week. Until we stop getting coaches and QBs fired on a weekly basis, I'll continue to look at it the other way.

L

Lunchboxer

I thought they Dolphins was a competitive game. The Bears and the Skins were completely inferior teams that we should have won.

The Falcons are a good team. If we loose it gives us something to use when we play them again in the NFC championship game! :D

Me Personly wanna see the Pack play the Giants in the NFC Championship Game. Revenge.

But we could use this game If we play the Falcons in the NFCCG

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy and Capers won't allow a letdown. This team is improving weekly and is on a roll. Rogers should have a huge day against an average pass defense, and Ryan hasn't seen a defense like ours is now playing.

After this weekend, we should be in 1st place alone in the Up Nort division.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they play a good game and not make big mistakes,like they have been it won't be a let down bears gamer was a let down,I expect a win every sunday I know that's impossible but I have faith in our team I think falcons are in for a surprise.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider it a letdown, the Falcons have a really good team, but so do the Packers. If anything, these two may be closer to being equally matched. I think it's going to be a very close game, 3 points or less. This is going to be a test to see how good the Packers really are, I have a good feeling about this! Maybe tge Packers will be the ones to rattle the Falcons cages and upset their confidence. As far as the Falcons being the best team in the NFC, that changes from week to week and depending on who you talk to. For the last two weeks, I've been hearing the Eagles had the best team. I'm looking for somebody to show consistency and constant improvement. Right now, the Packers are doing that. We just may very well be the dark horse!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we get blown out, it's cause for a lot of concern.

As I don't see it, if we play like we've been, chances are we're gonna win. And if we don't, it's not the end of the world. We still can make the playoffs, it's a great team at their turf...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts