DAN PATRICK

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
It is the nature of American journalism....love people and their story on the ascent to fame and prominence....and then they love nothing more than to tear them down.

The media is a hungry beast, and Favre, in the twilight of his career, is an easy target for some of these hacks to satisfy their appetite.

And, if you are going to have your tongue firmly planted in the ***** of the appointed heirs apparent..you know...Manning (yes, even Eli), McNabb, Vick, etc., you gotta get rid of the old man to make way for the younger faces.

Typical....very typical.

You are so right. This is probably the very reason that we can't get a single intelligent man to run for president. They don't want their families or themselves to be run through the meat grinder.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
I never agreed with ESPN's choice in putting Dan Patrick over Jim Rome here in Chicago. Patrick has some valid points, but seems to be a very whiny, arrogant sports analysist. Rome, on the other hand had passion, and even though his show took getting used to, I'd put Rome over Patrick anyday. Just my two cents.

BTW, If pumping a QB full of Vicodin would help him perform, I say bring a truckload down here to Chicago. We certainly need it.

I'll drive over to Halas Hall to drop them off myself! :D

Members online

Latest posts