Cutler went to steakhouse after the loss.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So.... now he can't eat?

I get mocking Cutler for looking like a pouty ***** on the sidelines, but I don't get this.

It's not that he can't eat, it's the principal of the matter. After his conduct on the field and his "injury," and following a loss, it looks suspect to go out to a steakhouse and eat dinner when you are supposed to be injured. It makes his "injury" look questionable and makes a bad situation worse. I personally think the PR people dropped the ball on this. Somebody should of told him that may not be a good idea knowing the media will be all over it already.

Maybe we are blowing it out of proportion, but to me, it looks bad. The media (and Bears fans alike) had a field day with it and used it to add fuel to the fire.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think Peyton Manning went out for steak right after losing the SB? of course not, more than likely he went and cursed himself and watched the game tape over and over. Not saying he needs to be that intense but some passion would be nice. I personally wouldnt want to go out if I lost the biggest game of my career.

Members online

Latest posts