Cutler to play multiple positions?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a snapshot of Jane playing end, guard and tackle.

He is sitting on the end of the bench, guarding the water bucket and threatening to tackle anyone who tries to get near it.

Attachments

• x350.jpg
    x350.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 128

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
and here is to the Bears going 8-8 next year, and not having a stellar offense, as they have never truly had a good offense under Lovie Smith. They are who we thought they always were, ONE DIMENSIONAL.

:chisux:

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the facial expressions of Cutler during the NFC Championship game, he truly looks unhealthy and fatigued. Could have been effects of his type 2 diabetes (low blood sugar or whatever) or the result of being pounded and harassed continually by the Packer Defense. Perhaps a combination of the two.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if they cut him next season. I expect disaster this year.

Actually, I hope they keep him. At least this way we don't have to worry about the Bears for a while! Evil plan, but it'll work! Besides, don't you just love watching them epic fail? Part of the fun of this season for the Packers is doing it on the failure of the Bears. It makes it all the more sweeter.

CSchw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Panda :)

I feel bad for how much trash Cutler has taken from this. Only he knew if he was able to play or unable. It did look bad, but if he thought that the team had a better chance to win without him, than it's good that he took himself out of the game. I personally think that even injured, he was a better option and more of a threat than the other two quarterbacks they had on the roster.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Matthews said after the game we would have been better off if Cutler had stayed in the game, so maybe you're right that Jay took himself out for the good of the team. Don't you find it curious that he had no protection on his injured knee? I'll wager there are quite a few players in the Bears' locker room that found it strange.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Matthews said after the game we would have been better off if Cutler had stayed in the game, so maybe you're right that Jay took himself out for the good of the team. Don't you find it curious that he had no protection on his injured knee? I'll wager there are quite a few players in the Bears' locker room that found it strange.

Yeah, most teams have a hard time adjusting to a different QB because they game planed all week for one, then end up with a different one. It's hard to adjust on the fly for any team. The Eagles game showed that early on, then the Bears game reinforced it. It's one area that the Packers do need to improve on.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, most teams have a hard time adjusting to a different QB because they game planed all week for one, then end up with a different one. It's hard to adjust on the fly for any team. The Eagles game showed that early on, then the Bears game reinforced it. It's one area that the Packers do need to improve on.

That's how opponents should try to beat the Packers next year. Start their 2nd and 3rd string QB's right off the bat. It's worth a shot. How many times did we say... wow... good thing that guy didn't have a whole game or we would have lost! last year. I did.