custom jersey question(packers pro shop)

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just curious if anyone knows if the custom authentic jerseys are the same as the premade authentics on the packers pro shop? the only reason i ask, is because in the preview pics on the customs, the sleeves look shorter & more scrunched up. (there are no 46's for the players im looking at, thats why im going with the custom) thanks for any help!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just curious if anyone knows if the custom authentic jerseys are the same as the premade authentics on the packers pro shop? the only reason i ask, is because in the preview pics on the customs, the sleeves look shorter & more scrunched up. (there are no 46's for the players im looking at, thats why im going with the custom) thanks for any help!

The only custom jersey I have ever ordered is a Eagles D Jackson jersey before the Eagles sold them. It was no different than any other "authentic" jerseys I have bought.

OP
OP
engelke

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, ive had the same experience with other teams as well, and the customs on nflshop look the same(but 48 is as small as they go). but the preview pic on the proshop is obviously a different cut, i was just curious if anyone else had ordered one and what it looked like. thanks for the reply

Members online

Latest posts