Crosby gets 1m contract

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You have got to be mother****ing kidding me.

He better have had an injury that we didn't know about last year or something that would explain being this optimistic about him in the future.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Jersey Al said, the clausule must've been "Hit 95% of the footballs he swung his leg at"...

*Enters Green_Bay_Packers, expresses his mancrush on Crosby, and ruins the thread...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because of certain applications to his rookie contract his salary escalates from the previous years. BTW I'm on spring break too! Hallelujah!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because of certain applications to his rookie contract his salary escalates from the previous years. BTW I'm on spring break too! Hallelujah!

Mine just ended and I am welcomed to 3 exams and a few surprise projects. :(

I am going to pretend that Mason Crosby is reliable and I won't worry about it until week 1.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just terrible... Madden? Really? :slow_en:

dont diss madden....lets hope it is MORE LIKE madden HA Crosby's Kick Power is at 99.

I'd hate to compare Janikowski to Crosby...but Crosby is making only 1/4 of Sebastian's yearly payout (4 years 16 mil, 9 mil guaranteed)....So maybe the price of kickers are on the rise?

Janikowski does has a hell of a leg though.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont diss madden....lets hope it is MORE LIKE madden HA Crosby's Kick Power is at 99.

I'd hate to compare Janikowski to Crosby...but Crosby is making only 1/4 of Sebastian's yearly payout (4 years 16 mil, 9 mil guaranteed)....So maybe the price of kickers are on the rise?

Janikowski does has a hell of a leg though.
In mine Crosby's pretty accurate... I mean, his stats are similar to his performance.

He's not accurate... at all...

packerpower

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but you wouldn't know it, since in Madden teams don't actually agree to a terrible deal like you suggested.

And, you know, to play madden you need to have some time... And not work all the time in the offseason...

Keep being racist, pal. I've seen it before, doesn't get under my skin... :emoticon-0173-middl

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You cant trade junk for anything other than junk.

Did I miss a post or something? Where did the racist thing come from?

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but I heard that when he went to actually sign the contract...he missed wide right and signed the desk

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's got the leg. Watch him in pre-game, the guy doesn't miss. Just has to transfer practice to the game.

Members online