Cheesehead
Reaction score
All made the Pro Bowl.

First alternates include Jordy and Bahk

Other alternates: Davante, Rip & Daniels

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very surprised jordy didn't make it. Leading the league in tds and top 10 in yards. Seems like pro Bowl numbers

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree that Nelson should have made the Pro Bowl over Larry Fitzgerald.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that Nelson should have made the Pro Bowl over Larry Fitzgerald.

No problem with Fitz over Jordy. Fitz is the league leader in receptions after all and he's in the way out.

Personally I'd say Adams is more deserving of Jordy also. Season numbers may not back that up but for most of the year Jordy hasn't even been our own best WR

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
How many of the players named will even end up actually going to The Pro Bowl? As MadCat pointed out, The Packers will be busy preparing for the Super Bowl, but even if they weren't I can see both Rodgers and Lang staying home.

D

Deleted member 6794

There's a element of that, but Fitzgerald does happen to lead the league in receptions.

True, Fitzgerald isn't in the top 15 in receiving yards and touchdowns and ranks outside the top 100 in yards per catch though.

H

HardRightEdge

True, Fitzgerald isn't in the top 15 in receiving yards and touchdowns and ranks outside the top 100 in yards per catch though.
Well, it could be one of two cases. Voters glace at the leaders list and toss their votes. There is a lot of that in the voting. Or perhaps the perception is that Fitzgerald has been the most productive slot receiver this season, a position unto itself, though I'd say that's more coincidence than voter perception.

I don't have much of a problem with a guy who has a substantial body of quality work coupled with a good season getting votes.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Lang's 1st? He goes. Rodgers said he's skipping out. I'd expect HaHa to go too. And any other player that goes barring being injured.

The only reason I think Lang might opt out is due to his injuries as well as not wanting to potentially get hurt without a contract. Granted, in the Pro Bowl Olineman basically stand there as pylons, but you just never know. If I was in his shoes, I might stay home.

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lang's 1st? He goes. Rodgers said he's skipping out. I'd expect HaHa to go too. And any other player that goes barring being injured.
None of the Packers players will be playing in the Pro Bowl anyways. :sneaky:

Members online

Latest posts