1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Clifton will start in playoffs, Packers expect everyone healthy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by News Bot, Jan 3, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,478
    This will be fantastic

3. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Good. Glad to hear hes getting healthy.

4. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    It is a stark contrast to last season's playoffs. This year the Packers go into the playoffs missing one core player, Nick Collins. While that is a huge loss, particularly with the way the Packers have played defense this season, it's nothing like last year. Yes Quarless, Green and Sherrod are also on IR but none of them are crucial losses.

While watching the game I noticed the player lined up over Clifton hit the QB about four times in the first two series. I haven't watched it again yet but that was my impression watching the game live. I hope he started to get back into form before he left the game. Even with him rusty, I feel much better going into the playoffs with him and Newhouse rather than Newhouse and Sherrod at LT. With Bulaga back, Lang can return to LG and as long as there aren't any injuries in practice, the Packers will enter the playoffs with three good OTs. Also, the make-shift line they used against the Bears performed pretty well so that's even more added encouragement.
    Healthy, motivated, and at home for the playoffs with a bye week to start is a great way to enter the playoffs!

5. Jack Torres

Jack Torres Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Jermon Bushrod > Chad Crippledton

Will Smith is smiling in New Orleans.

6. _Xyn

_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Ohnoes Will Smith Smiling. What Pokemon move can I counteract that with?

Maybe a Aaron Rodgers MVP Belt move. Hmm.. Idk, what do you think?