Clifton will start in playoffs, Packers expect everyone healthy

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
This is going to be a different sort of Packers playoff run. They are the No. 1 seed instead of No. 6. Unlike last year, they will also be welcoming back a host of injured starters for the first round of the playoffs. Packers coach Mike McCarthy expects everyone available for the team’s Divisional Round…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It is a stark contrast to last season's playoffs. This year the Packers go into the playoffs missing one core player, Nick Collins. While that is a huge loss, particularly with the way the Packers have played defense this season, it's nothing like last year. Yes Quarless, Green and Sherrod are also on IR but none of them are crucial losses.

While watching the game I noticed the player lined up over Clifton hit the QB about four times in the first two series. I haven't watched it again yet but that was my impression watching the game live. I hope he started to get back into form before he left the game. Even with him rusty, I feel much better going into the playoffs with him and Newhouse rather than Newhouse and Sherrod at LT. With Bulaga back, Lang can return to LG and as long as there aren't any injuries in practice, the Packers will enter the playoffs with three good OTs. Also, the make-shift line they used against the Bears performed pretty well so that's even more added encouragement.
Healthy, motivated, and at home for the playoffs with a bye week to start is a great way to enter the playoffs!

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohnoes Will Smith Smiling. What Pokemon move can I counteract that with?

Maybe a Aaron Rodgers MVP Belt move. Hmm.. Idk, what do you think?

Members online

Latest posts