Bucks Playoffs

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I was drinking and missed the agree or whatever the the green chechmark is since I agree with what you posted. I think I was either on my iPad or phone but I am enjoying the Bucks run and absolutely agree with what you posted. So sorry.
I have a disclaimer, I can't be held responsible for any ratings given while on my phone. i'm always pressing **** I don't intend to and i don't always catch it

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the playoffs get serious. Bucks, Toronto, Philly and Boston all stomped their opponents and looked strong. Celtics do not scare me, but they're a good team and have rounded into playoff form. I think it will be Bucks in 6.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm excited too. Man, the Bucks probably cleaned out the Pistons' refrigerator out on the way out of town too.

I'd love to see them back-hand Boston for last year.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They will make it to the NBA Finals. They are just playing lights out and aren't making many mistakes at all.

Reaction score
I'm excited too. Man, the Bucks probably cleaned out the Pistons' refrigerator out on the way out of town too.

I'd love to see them back-hand Boston for last year.
They also didn’t just clean their clock, they actually lifted the clock off the Pistons wall and walked away with it.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
They also didn’t just clean their clock, they actually lifted the clock off the Pistons wall and walked away with it.
But being the polite and kind team that the Bucks are, I will give them credit for sweeping that house before they left it. :whistling:

I still am laughing at a lot of Piston fans complaining that the referees cost them that last game :roflmao::roflmao: When you lose by 23 points, the refs are the least of your problems.