1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Brooking calls Vikings' move "classless" and "B.S."

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jan 17, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +46
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. nelanator

nelanator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Even Troy Aikman called out Brooking for being a bitch about that. "You don't like it? Then stop it."

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    2 minutes left and up 24. Kick a damn field goal, Minnesota. And i'm not saying that because I'm taking some moral stance against running up the score, I'm not doing that. I'm saying it because kicking a field goal saves you from the possible distraction of people questioning the call all week.

4. nelanator

nelanator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    People were questioning their ability to stop the invincible Cowboys all week and they ignored it. Those kind of questions are no distraction to a good, focused team. Which is what the Vikings are.

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Brooking is a cry baby. This isn't pee wee football. There is no such thing as "running up the score" in the NFL.

6. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It has nothing to do with distractions or anything. In fact it feuls the team. It proves that you're a dominant team and know how to FINISH football games. I wish Mccarthy took the same approach instead of being lazy in the third quarter of a game which pretty much led to some almost-comebacks midway through the season.

7. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Cowboys were completely dominated. I'm not sure if that game said more about how overrated Dallas was, how bad their previous opponents were, or just how good the Vikings really are. It was obvious that Minnesota has one hell of a home field advantage though. Dallas looked like they were severely outmatched, and it looked like they quit sometime in that 3rd quarter. They need to just man up, and quit acting like babies. Message sent to the Saints though. Vikings are for real.. this will really be a battle of titans. But I'm hopping on the WHO DAT?! train... choo choo!

Oh yea, and Tony Romo is garbage wow. Sure you can't blame him entirely, but he sure ain't **** when his huge line can't stop everyone.. He looked like a rookie out there. He should take notes from Rodgers on how to handle pressure.

I must admit, as much as I hat the Vikings, it was rather satisfying to watch Dallas get their teeth knocked in.

As for the last TD, I didn't have a problem with it..

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Wow why moan just because you were beaten by the better team lol

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Well, well, well, Mr. Brooking wants to talk about class? Check out what he did on the play right before Minnesota scores the TD. Karma anyone?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1WYX_NajA"]YouTube - Dallas Cowboys Keith Brooking is a Classless Sore Loser[/ame]