Brett Over Rated?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Greene is a COMPLETE moron. I used LIVE in Orlando and was a subscriber to the sentinel. Greene is a transplanted Vikings fan...

What would you expect?

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's just trying to stir the pot. If that's his most overrated list I'd love to see who he thinks the top 10 QB's are.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cali,

YOUR signature is the exact description of Jerry Greene.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I attended a wedding in the mtns of NC this weekend, and of course, talked some football. I had several people, fans of other teams in fact, tell me that Favre is either their favorite player, or that he could play on their team anytime......still!
One was a Bears fan.
Hammer

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is good enough to be my favorite player active football player and in someone that when mexicans talk about football we ALLWAYS have a lot of respect for, this is true for mexican steelers, 49ers, Cowgirls and bears fans !!! By the way I haven

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone has to check J. Green's thyroid level. He must be a cretin.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BrettBrett Over Rated?

I will agree with Michael Vick but after that this guy sounds like a complete idiot. If these are the most over rated than who does he think is the best?

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
He's just trying to stir the pot.

You're exactly right, Cali. Culpepper, Favre, McNabb, Manning!?!?
Look at his first victim:

"No. 10 -- Daunte Culpepper: It hurts to put the UCF legend on this list, especially when he's playing for the most inept head coach in the league. But if you can't get to the Super Bowl out of the NFC, something's wrong."

So, if you are a QB from the other 15 NFC teams, yaou are overrated. Oh, and even if you do make it to the SB (McNabb) you are overrated too. This guy is a dork.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's still no one I'd rather have leading the Packers at this point than Brett Favre. When he's on the field, the Packers have a chance to win.

That is why the hiring of Jim Bates was so critical to Green Bay's future: they needed to get a better defense, because Brett just might hang it up. The offense likely will not be as productive until Nall or Rodgers steps up.

But one Farve stat still gives me a rash: 14 interceptions vs. 6 touchdowns in playoff games in the Sherman era. Interceptions are player mistakes, not coaching flaws. You can't stick that one on the coaching staff. It will always put him behind Bart Starr in my book, because Starr was a machine at completions in critical spots in games and rarely threw an interception.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup I agree, if this guy knew what he was talking about he wouldn't have to say anything because everyone knows that Brett Favre isn't over rated.

Members online

Latest posts