Reaction score
Mike and Mike in morning..

He should take a full page ad in the GB and Milw papers saying

Congrats

Yes or no?

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett can't win with a lot of people here.

He does it, he is a fake, looking for attention.

He doesn't do it, he is bitter.

The people that hated on Ted, and the people that hate on Brett are both very illogical groups of people. It is up to him. I think it would be a cool gesture, but not needed and not necessarily the most meaningful. I think the relationship will heal with time. I hope though he congratulates Aaron in private.

I'm also glad he didn't contact him before the Super Bowl and vice versa. There was no need for them to talk, and if word got out, it would have created unneeded drama and a circus. Aaron was getting plenty advice. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Favre didn't want any part in contacting Rodgers before the game for the simple purpose of not wanting to interfere or create a distraction. I don't think it has anything to do with dislike!

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he waits till after the season starts (IF there is one) or after the draft then that would be ok with me...anything before those two points shows he is a tool.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's just enjoy #13 for a few years before we get into all of that.

Reaction score
I think he should stay on his tractor. He needs to extend out his hand first if anything, not us. But we will because we are the better party in this.

Members online

Latest posts