BREAKING NEWS!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Packers fawking won.

We (Packers Fans) are supposed to be creme of the crop. You wouldn't know that by reading this forum. We (Packers Fans) are better, lets show it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate TT......the o-line sucked. The special teams only recovered TWO fumbled/muffed punts. And only ONE of them was recovered for a touch down.
And did you see how CLOSE the football was to the goal post upright on the last field goal???? A couple feet the other way, and it would have been a miss, and we would have lost in over time for sure!
We would have lost if we hadn't won.

:wink:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers fawking won.

We (Packers Fans) are supposed to be creme of the crop. You wouldn't know that by reading this forum. We (Packers Fans) are better, lets show it.
just hit ignore, and quit acting like a little baby, and please stop trying to run the forum, you look real silly.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, the guy who is persistently negative, is persistently negative towards someone who sees the victory for what it is....a win against a team many project to be in the SB.

You are the model of whiney consistency, DH.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, the guy who is persistently negative, is persistently negative towards someone who sees the victory for what it is....a win against a team many project to be in the SB.

sure dude, the team has 14 million in cap space, is inept on offense, got a win on two muffed punts, and all i'm saying is why did the GM not get some players on offense, and this is whinning. only here on this forum.

keep your fingers crossed that every week the Packers play a team that muffs punts twice in a game.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The money will be used, when needed, for players that are necessary to put us over the top. We will get to that point through the draft and internal improvement.

You conveniently overlook the fact that our #2 WR Jennings was out for the game, which would have huge impact on the entire offense....running and passing.

Let's face it, the offense is going to need to improve as the season progresses, and as the defense and special teams keep us in things week to week.

This team is being built to be good for the long haul, and not as a flash in the pan. I look forward to your comments in years to come when we experience sustained success because of our bad **** defense.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
sure dude, the team has 14 million in cap space, is inept on offense, got a win on two muffed punts, and all i'm saying is why did the GM not get some players on offense, and this is whinning. only here on this forum.

keep your fingers crossed that every week the Packers play a team that muffs punts twice in a game.

The Saints looked awful Thursday night on offense... they have spent to the cap.. have two of the most electric runners in the game.. are they going to suck the entire year too?

Matchups week to week change... coaches change the gameplan to play to strengths.. does this mean I think the Packers are a top 5 offense in the making this year.. nope WE WILL BE INCONSISTENT due to youth.

Should we be in that position.. HELL NO.. but we are.. Ted will be judged again by the final record and the direction of the team..

Bring this back in January when the season is over.. or at the very least if and when we are knocked out of playoff contention... then ***** away...

Read net's thread... or mine from a couple of weeks ago.... neither of us believe everything was done to put the best talent on the field for right now.. maybe 6 or 8 weeks from now with some experience we will be ahead of a team with Walker on it... or Green... or Moss.. or maybe we won't. THAT CHAPTER HAS YET TO BE WRITTEN... wait til it is then hammer away if it is due. I am sure at that time you will have lots of company... and you can say I told you so...

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

I don't see what you're talking about digsthepack. Consistently negative? :lol:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Off Topic... Hey Zero... your link to your signature is the slowest loading thing on the net... is that site that hammered with traffic?

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the win. I'm thrilled to see the Packers up 1-0, and also my fantasy team in the same spot. ;)

But that doesn't mean I cannot be concerned about the fact that our offense couldn't get into the endzone. That is worrisome. I understand the factors, but it doesn't mean we should just ignore talking about it.

If the Philly kick return team did not make several crucial mistakes, including the game loser, we would likely be having a very different discussion right now. Our defense was great. But give McNabb the ball in that situation (where the return guy fumbled) and he has a knack for moving them into position, at least for a field goal. They weren't running over us but they did show an ability to make first downs in a few pivotal situations.

I'm not convinced we were the best team on the field. BUT - we were good enough to put ourselves in a position to win (which is a big deal). And, we will get better. I think it is all fair game for us to talk about how/what we need to do to get better. That's pretty much what these forums are about anyway.. :)

Not like anyone really listens to us, it's just fun to play Monday morning quarterback/coach/GM etc. We're not just cheerleaders.

jmho.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Off Topic... Hey Zero... your link to your signature is the slowest loading thing on the net... is that site that hammered with traffic?

I'm not sure. It's something for xbox live or something. I will be removing it soon though. Sorry if it lags you out at all.

A side note about the cap, we have $12.8 million remaining. ;)

Pack93z

Reaction score
I'm not sure. It's something for xbox live or something. I will be removing it soon though. Sorry if it lags you out at all.

It isn't a problem.. I just notice that it loads really slow sometimes...

Maybe livecard can hit up Ted for a loan for bandwidth...

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we beat the eagles! i dont care how...

this is a game that pre-season in my head, not heart, i gave us a 25% chance to win, and with that game a loss i still had us 8-8...now all of a sudden the schedule looks a lot less daunting, and our team's weakness is still headed by a hall of famer...i'd still have that than the other way around

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
We would have lost if we hadn't won.

OK, John Madden...
HEY!!! You can't compare me to John Madden YET!!!

I LOVE Brett Favre! If Brett Favre lost BOTH his arms, and BOTH his legs,
he'd STILL be the best torso in football!!!!

NOW you can call me Madden!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Brett Favre is back and your defense is in trouble, hey now, hey nowwww, my Brett Favre's back.
LOLOLOL!!!! I LOVED that! Frank Caliendo is from Wisconsin, and he is FUNNNNY!!! :lol:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY IT MAKES ME THAT THE EAGLES UNDER-SCORED THE PACKERS???

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it sucks we didn't just leave the defense the way it was in '05 and found a way to keep Green, Wahle, and, Walker.

I kind of miss hearing the *****in' about how Carroll blew the game after we lose by 20.

I posted on another thread how people *****ed about getting defenders and now we have a defense and how we sucked on special teams and now we're good there.

I forgot another thing the *****ers and moaners always brought up.

We never beat good teams with winning records.

I remember people *****in about that too.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't mention his name, warhawk!!!! RAAHHH!!!!

Our team is good. It's simple.

The defense and special teams unit are already there, and the offense that has Brett Favre, Donald Driver, Greg Jennnings, James Jones, Brandon Jackson, Vernand Morency, and an O-line that did well in the 2nd half of last season will GET BETTER. It's simple.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it sucks we didn't just leave the defense the way it was in '05 and found a way to keep Green, Wahle, and, Walker.

I kind of miss hearing the *****in' about how Carroll blew the game after we lose by 20.

I posted on another thread how people *****ed about getting defenders and now we have a defense and how we sucked on special teams and now we're good there.

Wow! Right on!

And they will keep the *****in'... Of course Eagles no longer are a winning team...

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ummm...did it ever occur to you the Packers could have the current defense and green and walker, seeing as the team has 14 million in cap space.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:

ummm...did it ever occur to you the Packers could have the current defense and green and walker, seeing as the team has 14 million in cap space.

Wrong.

And...

You FAIL.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:

oh... you mean the topic weve discussed 4 million times since 2005. yea it occured to us and no it couldnt have ever happened. stop sending this forum back...were all trying to progress with the team, not regress.

and so what if we did have both of them.

the recievers got open plenty on sunday..brett just didnt have time to throw it. and not many running backs could have done better with what BJack had to work with. so signing green and having javon really doesnt seem to help all that much right now. the offensive struggles stem from poor O-line play and youth at all most all positions. because they are young they most likely will only get better, and its hard to get much better than a win so....

Members online

Latest posts