Breaking New About Randall Cobb!!!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
My first reaction was 'pity the poor NFL writer for the entire month before training camp'. They've got to write so-many words whether they have news to report or a fresh take on something or not. But the link below is Jason Wilde's putting somewhat of a new spin on reviewing players. He's at #17 in his list of the most important Packers in 2012. (Just thought I'd attempt to add a little substance to this thread - no offense Wood Chipper).

http://espnmadison.com/page.php?page_id=278

I'm going way out on a limb in guessing his most important Packer will be a certain QB who wears #12 - more shocking news I know. Once complete Wilde's list may be worth a thread…

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first reaction was 'pity the poor NFL writer for the entire month before training camp'. They've got to write so-many words whether they have news to report or a fresh take on something or not. But the link below is Jason Wilde's putting somewhat of a new spin on reviewing players. He's at #17 in his list of the most important Packers in 2012. (Just thought I'd attempt to add a little substance to this thread - no offense Wood Chipper).

http://espnmadison.com/page.php?page_id=278

I'm going way out on a limb in guessing his most important Packer will be a certain QB who wears #12 - more shocking news I know. Once complete Wilde's list may be worth a thread…
I think you should start the thread and update it when he adds players

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Randall Cobb will eventually be the number 2 or 3 receiver but until then I fully expects he returns kicks.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall Cobb will eventually be the number 2 or 3 receiver but until then I fully expects he returns kicks.

I'd argue he is the number three receiver. He had more production per snap that Driver or Jones. Now that he's comfortable enough in the offense, I expect him to take their snaps.

Headrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd argue he is the number three receiver. He had more production per snap that Driver or Jones. Now that he's comfortable enough in the offense, I expect him to take their snaps.

Cobb has more wiggle and more breakaway potential than either Jones or Driver. IMO WR #3 position is already his to lose as long as he knows his assignments. I cant wait to see these guys on the field!

I.B.Poe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God bless G.B. for drafting Cobb... #3 wr option, PR, KR, may even get some te play, not to mention backup qb and
starting CB and rg.

A bit of an exaggeration, but I do love his versatility × youth.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just typedf out a long, great list of my Top Ten important Packers, and the **** non-responsive script that this site, and this site only, keeps jamming up my computer here... and it went away.

Is this only on IE, or also Firefox?
What's the problem with this?

I also recall on my friend's computer in San Diego at that Packers game in Novemeber, his Google Chrome browser saying this site was "suspect".

What's the deal here? Happens way too often.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Amish and Ivo, I'm profiling here but Cobb looks to be the part for a solid 3rd receiver. Awesome sig Headrush.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts