Brazilians in SD

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not.

I think in WI it's great, it's a tradition. And when attending Packers games it's also OK.

But I live in Brazil. Try explaining why I own a hat in the form of a cheese...

I love Brasil! Minha esposa e Brasileira, ela e do Rio de Janiero. Força mengão!!!!! I know my Portuguese is not the best, but I love the language and the people. Went to Rio last March, yeah I know what you mean, impossible to explain to someone why there is a Cheese wedge on your head. LOL!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Brasil! Minha esposa e Brasileira, ela e do Rio de Janiero. Força mengão!!!!! I know my Portuguese is not the best, but I love the language and the people. Went to Rio last March, yeah I know what you mean, impossible to explain to someone why there is a Cheese wedge on your head. LOL!
Your portuguese is very good actually, just lacked punctuation. When saying "is", you need to put "é", and not "e". And, coincidentally, I lived in SD with my cousin! We stayed at lot of places, but mostly on Point Loma. Lots of brazilians in there BTW!

Lol at Flamengo. Dá-lhe Grêmio!

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Point Loma, TONS of Brazlians. (de fato, muito gata brasileira, tmb, eh) kkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Dude, you should totallly sport a Sunga with a Cheesehat around Porto Alegre. :roflmao: Go Pack Go!!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Point Loma, TONS of Brazlians. (de fato, muito gata brasileira, tmb, eh) kkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Dude, you should totallly sport a Sunga with a Cheesehat around Porto Alegre. :roflmao: Go Pack Go!!!!
Cmon man, sunga, really? I'm not into that.

And there're no beaches in here, so... Damn I miss SD. Working only when I wanted. Party everyday... The only downside is, I had to clean hulls... I do not recommend at all. Don't know why but not many people wanted me for babysitting :p. Easiest job, but it's kinda females only... The only problem is some paranoid people that thought that my friends had stolen from them... Moving furnitures is a ***** also...

But I can't complain, as I said, lived near the beach, worked when I wanted, pay was good...

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, you are totally Brazilian (all of my wife's friends are babysitters) She was too before she got her green card. It cracks me up cause there is A TON of Brazilian peeps in San Diego, yet it seems like everyone knows each other, I met couple and they knew my wife, the girl that works at the coffee shop, knows my wife, some girl at seaworld knows my wife. LOL!
Does your cousin still live in Pt. Loma?

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunga = Instant party!!!! LOL! Dude you could be at a funeral and someone walks in with a sunga on, that instantly cheers up the place. :laugh:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, you are totally Brazilian (all of my wife's friends are babysitters) She was too before she got her green card. It cracks me up cause there is A TON of Brazilian peeps in San Diego, yet it seems like everyone knows each other, I met couple and they knew my wife, the girl that works at the coffee shop, knows my wife, some girl at seaworld knows my wife. LOL!
Does your cousin still live in Pt. Loma?
Nonono, we were there in 07...

The brazilian community in there is really big, and it's just easier to bond with people that are in the same situation as you are...

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL!

I'm telling you, dude Cheesehat and Sunga = Match made in heaven.

I should totally wear that at Lambeau in Dec. "e aí?" rapaz!" LOL!

Loran

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your portuguese is very good actually, just lacked punctuation. When saying "is", you need to put "é", and not "e". And, coincidentally, I lived in SD with my cousin! We stayed at lot of places, but mostly on Point Loma. Lots of brazilians in there BTW!

Lol at Flamengo. Dá-lhe Grêmio!

Im brasilian to. I live out in New Jersey. Flamengo ate morrer.:D

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
'dinho is ok, but I was (and still) am a HUGE Ronaldo (the real one) LOL! I was upset with he chose to return to Brasil and play for Corinthians after training with Flamengo. :devilish:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts