Bold 2020 Predictions - PreDraft & FA

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to do one of these threads for post Draft and beginning of FA...but let's hear what your crystal balls are saying....

I'll go on a limb and make 3 bold predictions:

-Linsley or Bulaga will not be wearing a G on their helmet in 2020.
-MVS will out perform Lazard in yards and TDs in 2020....but be barely beat by him in reception count.
-Sternberger will have be a 40 receptions, 400 yards , 4 TD tight end for us.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Another injury free season.
2. Defense and Offense finishes in the top 10
3. 13-3 record again.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
1.A big FA ILB signing
2.drafted a top rated TE
3.drafted a top rated receiver to line up with Devante
4.beat the 9ers @ their home
5.return to NFC championship @ Lambeau
6. SB

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.A big FA ILB signing
2.drafted a top rated TE
3.drafted a top rated receiver to line up with Devante
4.beat the 9ers @ their home
5.return to NFC championship @ Lambeau
6. SB
SB win or SB loss?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Billy Turner traded.

pack inks Ebron.

Jenkins moves to RT.

Hamburglar in Dallas drafts 3 straight busts in the early rounds and lets them linger for 4 years

Linsley cut.

Blake and J Jax traded to xfl for fermented chicken drink.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Billy Turner traded.

pack inks Ebron.

Jenkins moves to RT.

Hamburglar in Dallas drafts 3 straight busts in the early rounds and lets them linger for 4 years

Linsley cut.

This was the perfect mix of serious possibles, crazy hilarity and a few that made me think I want a sip of what you're having :) !

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Billy Turner traded.

pack inks Ebron.

Jenkins moves to RT.

Linsley cut.

No chance Elgton gets moved to RT.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We trade up for a top-10 pick in round 1 and still have at least 8 picks in this draft

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to do one of these threads for post Draft and beginning of FA...but let's hear what your crystal balls are saying....

I'll go on a limb and make 3 bold predictions:

-Linsley or Bulaga will not be wearing a G on their helmet in 2020.
-MVS will out perform Lazard in yards and TDs in 2020....but be barely beat by him in reception count.
-Sternberger will have be a 40 receptions, 400 yards , 4 TD tight end for us.

That Sternberger prediction is shockingly bold, well done!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers goes down in game 1, Tim Boyle comes in and leads the Packers to a 19-0 season and another Lombardi. The Packers quickly trade Rodgers to the Bears for 5 first round picks and GBGary takes us all out for dinner and drinks to celebrate that he was right about Rodgers!

D

Deleted member 6794

We trade up for a top-10 pick in round 1 and still have at least 8 picks in this draft

If you take a look at one of the trade charts the Packers could offer all their draft picks this season and it still wouldn't be good enough to move into the top 10.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you take a look at one of the trade charts the Packers could offer all their draft picks this season and it still wouldn't be good enough to move into the top 10.
Charts/mocks do not reflect reality. I'm willing to be proven wrong if you can show me previous year charts/mocks that were more than even 25% accurate.

D

Deleted member 6794

Charts/mocks do not reflect reality. I'm willing to be proven wrong if you can show me previous year charts/mocks that were more than even 25% accurate.

The draft trade chart is pretty accurate. I don't care about putting any effort into proving you wrong though as that will happen on draft day.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

The draft value trade chart and Mock Drafts are 2 very different things. Captain is very correct, using this years draft picks alone, we do not have the fire power to move up into the top 10. Even if we did, why would you propose doing that? Who will be there that you are so desperate to have?

This previous statement just has me scratching my head as to if you understand how the draft actually works?

The Packers currently have 10 picks in the 2020 draft. However, they only have one in each of the first 5 rounds, 2 in the 6th and 3 in the 7th.

Show me when a team picking at #30 was able to move up into the top 10 picks and it only cost them 2 picks in that years draft.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The draft value trade chart and Mock Drafts are 2 very different things. Captain is very correct, using this years draft picks alone, we do not have the fire power to move up into the top 10. Even if we did, why would you propose doing that? Who will be there that you are so desperate to have?

This previous statement just has me scratching my head as to if you understand how the draft actually works?

The Packers currently have 10 picks in the 2020 draft. However, they only have one in each of the first 5 rounds, 2 in the 6th and 3 in the 7th.

Show me when a team picking at #30 was able to move up into the top 10 picks and it only cost them 2 picks in that years draft.
it will happen, as it has been ordained by the packer faithful. that's why :)

Reaction score
Our record digresses slightly to 11-5.

We, at minimum, make a second consecutive NFC game

We don’t lose any of the regular season losses (predicted above) by more than 8 points.

We move up to #1 overall. Trading away only a 4th rounder and 6th round comp... from 2022 :tup:

Last edited: