big day tomorrow...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got the 55 incher, beer, charcoal, steaks, thighs, hot links, beer and beer.

this game won't affect me in any way...but for some reason we always get pumped up for the superbowl. have fun tomorrow everybody...oh yeah, screw the patriots.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

this game won't affect me in any way...but for some reason we always get pumped up for the superbowl. have fun tomorrow everybody...oh yeah, screw the packers NFC rival philadelphia.

Fixed it for ya.:mrgreen:

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
arrowgargantuan said:

this game won't affect me in any way...but for some reason we always get pumped up for the superbowl. have fun tomorrow everybody...oh yeah, screw the packers NFC rival philadelphia.

Fixed it for ya.:mrgreen:

hahaha...i wouldnt call em a rival though. but i wont be cheerin for the eagles, more like against the pats. i like a lot of their players, but i cant stand tom brady. something about that guy just irks me. oh yeah, these montana comparisons are pure blasphemy.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
....something about that guy just irks me. oh yeah, these montana comparisons are pure blasphemy.
Not so sure if it irks me.. it's just that he never seems to say anything to fuel the fire.... which is a disappointment of sorts...

I did hear this on the Radio yesterday, tho'

FoxSports Team on ESPN suddenly has JOE MONTANA on the horn..

Montana: "I don't think you can compare Tom Brady to me, he's just out there doing it his way, so there 'is no way to compare him to anyone'... and besides that he's doing it way better than I ever did".
{Montana says this several times (repeating it) and then moves on to the Charity he supports for heart disease.....}

So "even Montana" thinks Brady deserves some credit... and he might actually at that - but then they started discussing how back in College when Syracuse went up against Michigan - McNabb & Co handed the Brady Bunch their hats... whipped his butt somethin' fierce... Michigan apparently got tromped on... I guess every time McNabb went on the field that got one first down after another and scored at will - then Brady gets out there and they couldn't do diddly.... all game long! So, on a certain level, this could be a rematch of sorts -and that's why I'll watch the SuperBowl this year. Otherwise, I could give a rat's *** -
Hell the Packers aren't in it, why bother?....! :yeah: :beersign:

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Bowl

I'm rootin for the Pats to lose , I don't want Belichick and Brady matching Lombardi and Starr's record for most consecutive playoff victorys ( 9 ) . And comparing Belichick to Lombardi ??? give me a break !!

I'm also tired of hearing this " If the Patriots win they will match the Cowboys of the early '90's as the only teams to win the SB 3 out of 4 years. - They FAIL to say the Packers are the ONLY team to win the NFL championship ( thats what a Super Bowl win is -an NFL championship ) 3 years in a row - and the Pack has done it TWICE - '29,' 30 and '31 -- '65, '66 , and '67 !

GO PACK :jumpsmile:

Members online

Latest posts