Best Off-Season Ever?

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait until training camp, preseason and the regular season.

After having spent the past 10 or so years always looking at who is going to block for Brett and who is going to be on the other end of the pass or hand off. I am excited to see how Rodgers takes over and handles the team. To see how much the team can rally around and make the transition smoother.

Definately will be a different outlook as games approach.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It totally sucks. My favorite player ever retired.

Sure, I'll keep watching the Packers as I have for the last 31 years, but it won't be the same. It was worse than when we lost James Lofton.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to wait and see.
Freeagency is not over.
We have the draft ahead of us.
We are entering the Aaron Rodgers (who I believe is going to be a very good QB in his own right) era.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre2driver said:
I voted it totally sucks. Guess why

Because your screen name is now obsolete???

Hey... 4thand26. You enjoy this forum or you would not be here. We need to keep the membership up.

Lay off the guy will you please. This kind of comment is exactly why "Tomczak2Sharpe" left the forum for good.

R.P.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
favre2driver said:

Hey... 4thand26. You enjoy this forum or you would not be here. We need to keep the membership up.

Lay off the guy will you please. This kind of comment is exactly why "Tomczak2Sharpe" left the forum for good.

R.P.

Funny you bring up that name. My father is a die-hard Bears fan. We were both born in Chicago, but he had the bright idea to take me to Madison to visit some of his friends from college when I was 5 or 6. We ended up at a sports bar with a bunch of green and gold everywhere and I fell in love with those colors. Really bummed him out.

Anyways, I remember him yelling at the t.v. profanities how Mike Tomczak was the worst QB in the NFL. da Bears have always had bad luck at QB. Jim McMahon comes along, shows promise, and gets hurt. That's pretty much all I remember about a Bear QB having talent.

Then I see Tomczak is on the Packers. I was bummed and he was laughing.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
favre2driver said:

R.P.

That would have made top ten tonight.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good to see the Trom 4 Mod crew are still lurking around, preparing for our next uprising no doubt! :D

Latest posts