Best moment of the Packers' 09 season?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start this thread by naming the first game of the year, against the Bears.

IMO the best game of the year for us.

The best moments are that deep pass from Rodgers to Jennings, and after that the Harris INT.

This game was so exciting for me that I re-injuried my knee right after Jennings completed the pass, from the ammount of jumps I made.

What's your say?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Neil Rackers missing that field goal at the end of regulation in the Wild Card game. Yes, the way that game ended sucked, but when he missed that, wow, I can't remember being that happy and excited this year.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That whole Packers-Bears game that started the season was awesome. The game-winning TD Rodgers to Jennings, Cutler throwing four picks, CM3 rattling Cutler up and getting in his face. Pure awesomeness.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely the win against the Cowboys. I thought that was the best game we played as a team all season long.

Might have to agree with you there. I was the only Packer fan, surrounded by cowgirls, man was that annoying. It was awesome seeing the look on their faces when Woodson went all beast mode!! The forced fumble and that INT in the goal line were B-E-A-UTIFUL plays!! :happy0005:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Might have to agree with you there. I was the only Packer fan, surrounded by cowgirls, man was that annoying. It was awesome seeing the look on their faces when Woodson went all beast mode!! The forced fumble and that INT in the goal line were B-E-A-UTIFUL plays!! :happy0005:

Totally. You gotta like a season where we beat the Bears twice and give the Cowboys a beatdown. I think there should be a Dallas sux emoticon for sure.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally. You gotta like a season where we beat the Bears twice and give the Cowboys a beatdown. I think there should be a Dallas sux emoticon for sure.

HELL YEA!! In the meantime...

Hey Cowboys!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really may be the Packers-Bears with the Rodgers to Jennings td. My family and I were freaking out during that game. When that touchdown happened we all stood up and had a group hug.

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my top 5.... (in chronological order)

1. Watching our defense pick Cutler off 4 times in week 1
2. not only beating a tough Dallas team, but watching woodson record 2 forced fumbles, an interception, and 9 tackles!
3. When James Jones caught the pass to put us ahead vs Pittsburg (I THOUGHT WE HAD IT!!! STILL HURTS THINKING BACK ON THIS ONE!)
4. when i flew out to green bay and witnessed the pack destroy the seahawks! (brandon jackson's 3 td's, grant had 2 including a 50+ yarder, ahman green got one, and crosby hit a 50+ yarder)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The first Bears game was a great game, really enjoyed sticking it to be bad side of the family, and that Dallas game was amazing, friggin Romo couldn't have settled with being shut out. Normally I am not a big fan of defensive games, but that one was good.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking into account this is picking the best "moment" and not the outcome has to be Monday Night in a crazy dome, viking fans going crazy, CM3 single handedly silence the crowd by stripping the running back of the ball and running it all the way back for the touch down.

I was there in the stands, proud moment as a Packer fan while I watch the vikings fans in agony, as they watch the replay on the big screen in disbelief.

hard to beat that.

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
taking into account this is picking the best "moment" and not the outcome has to be monday night in a crazy dome, viking fans going crazy, cm3 single handedly silence the crowd by stripping the running back of the ball and running it all the way back for the touch down.

I was there in the stands, proud moment as a packer fan while i watch the vikings fans in agony, as they watch the replay on the big screen in disbelief.

Hard to beat that.

how did i forget that?!?!?!

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my top 5.... (in chronological order)

1. Watching our defense pick Cutler off 4 times in week 1
2. not only beating a tough Dallas team, but watching woodson record 2 forced fumbles, an interception, and 9 tackles!
3. When James Jones caught the pass to put us ahead vs Pittsburg (I THOUGHT WE HAD IT!!! STILL HURTS THINKING BACK ON THIS ONE!)
4. when i flew out to green bay and witnessed the pack destroy the seahawks! (brandon jackson's 3 td's, grant had 2 including a 50+ yarder, ahman green got one, and crosby hit a 50+ yarder)

See Mason Can kick :D :D :D

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barely.......
I'm not as frustrated with Crosby in comparison. So many kickers have failed in such awkward situations last season, that in perspective, Crosby wasn't so terrible that he should've been cut.

But not bringing competition would be a mistake... That probably will happen.

Anyway, back to the subject, I didn't start this with a definition of moment... It can be a game, a short period (CM3 strips AP), a performance (Rodgers in wildcard)...