Bears fans are delusional

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I've been on another Bears forum for about a week. Occasionally you get some tool that says blowout, but for the most part they're very reasonable. I think the most far-fetched score I saw was 24-14 Bears. I'm not guaranteeing a win for us, but I'll be damned if the Bears win by more than 7.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bleh. I've seen far more far-fetched scores in the Packers favor than the Bears.

Both teams have their Whack-A-Doodles and I wouldn't base an entire fan-base on message board communities. Many of those children just like to illicit a response with their bizarre predictions.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I like the ones that try to be reasonable have teh Bears up by more than 7. The Packers haven't allowed that to happen since, since, um, since..... Oh yeah last season. Preseason doesn't count. And the ones that say Cutler would be gold with a good O-Line - what is your answer to Rodgers last year? He was sacked about the same amount as Cutler this year, and had single digit interceptions. And do they know why their team has been doing so well if you take luck out of the equation, they have been healthy. The defense carried the Bears, like they always do.

:chisux:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Predictions are worth about as much as a confederate dollar.

I'd like to see the Packers win 74 to 0 (beating the current Bears' playoff record score). But I'll be happy with 21 to 20. Or 7 to 6.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Predictions are worth about as much as a confederate dollar.

I'd like to see the Packers win 74 to 0 (beating the current Bears' playoff record score). But I'll be happy with 21 to 20. Or 7 to 6.

Anything with a Packers victory. Right?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprising considering the spostscasters they have in Chicago. Obviously they only watch their Bears and no other team to make the idiotic statements they make. Granted, they have to be homers but they border on being brainless.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears are a good, solid, veteran team. But the ONLY WAY the Packers lose is if they beat themselves. This Bears team is not talented enough to put a beat down on the Packers. The Packers are more talented in nearly every position, but the Packers have to play smart and eliminate mistakes.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears are a good, solid, veteran team. But the ONLY WAY the Packers lose is if they beat themselves. This Bears team is not talented enough to put a beat down on the Packers. The Packers are more talented in nearly every position, but the Packers have to play smart and eliminate mistakes.

Absolutely! The only ones who can beat the Packers at this point are the Packers themselves.

If they play smart, clean football there is no reason why we shouldn't win this game.

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are favored for a reason. They are simply put the better overall team. I don't think anyone who knows anything about football could deny that.

The Packers have the superior roster. The numbers back it up as well. Games like this can be anti-climatic I expect this game to be over early with a 10+ Packer victory.

There are a few wild-cards though. These are possible IMO.
1. The weather could make things interesting for both teams
and it might create opportunities.
2.Peppers creating havoc and disrupting Rodgers timing. Holding penalties!
3.Crowd noise and lousy field- who knows how that will play out.
4.Special teams- the Bears have a clear advantage here. Especially in a close game.
5. Matt Forte- this guy has big play capability.

Now look at all the playmakers on both sides of the ball for the Pack and you will understand why they are favored by 3.5 pts in Chicago. No fear here fellows, This game is won already! I will bet my house on it...on second thought...I will bet a 1000 bucks on it straight up! Win or lose. Forget the points. Any Bear fans here?:eek:k:

The facts outweigh the wild-cards IMO. GB's roster is much better. GB win 10+ possibly a blowout on the lakefront.
I can't wait to see the camera scroll to the sad faces of the Bear fans....:happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts