Barnett Tweets

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Today saw a tweet barnett posted :

"Well it is what it is... Next year someone will pay for this.. I will take out my anger and fustrations out on all opposing teams!"

Didn't realize he was gone for the season. Or didn't want him to be but that tweet sucked reading. Im glad hes looking into next year with alot of confidence and anger lol. Knock some blocks off! whoop go pack!

XLV or Die T-Shirts! Buy Now!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Urlacher came back from it. No reason why Barnett can't. God bless him, we sure miss him that is for sure.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett and Jermichael were our most outspoken Super Bowl talkers, and they're both hurt early, for the season.
That sucks big time. I've never been so pissed off by bad luck as this year.
I remember feeling so mad, and sad, when Robert Brooks tore his ACL in 1996 too, but that was just one big one, and we went on to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe Finley can come back in mid-December and we can hold the fort down, be like 9-5 or 8-6 by that time and make the playoffs and be healthier than then now. Who knows.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya the thing with Finley is, we don't seem to be in any rush to put him on IR. He even made a tweet that he'd be back for the playoffs and superbowl. So maybe this team can get tenacious, show its true character, scrape together 7 more wins, and get us into the playoffs, knowing that J-Mike will be back to give us a boost to make a push. Optimism baby. As long as Rodgers is playing we're in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts