Badgers have a real qb!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some players. Nice to see Coan putting the ball in places receivers can get it. Cephus looks really good. Taylor in a class by himself.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Did you guys pull up the final team's stats? My god, that's all but indelicate.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you guys pull up the final team's stats? My god, that's all but indelicate.
Are you more impressed with the 599-58 yardage or the 37-3 first downs? Maybe the 2:1 time of possession. Team QBRs of 2, 5, 3. Let's see this against Michigan in 2 weeks.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you more impressed with the 599-58 yardage or the 37-3 first downs? Maybe the 2:1 time of possession. Team QBRs of 2, 5, 3. Let's see this against Michigan in 2 weeks.
Michigan had issues with army today....

It's going to be an interesting game

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The *** kicking leveled on the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother pushed the Badgers up to #14

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The next 2 games, back to back against Michigan and Northwestern (last years West winner) will be a pretty good indicator of if the Badgers are for real or not. Fortunately, both games are at home. Hard to gauge right now, but both sides of the ball are looking like the makeup of a potential Top 10 or better team.

Odd schedule this season for the Badgers. First game of the year on the Road, then their next 5 games (over 6 weeks) are at home. The Road game was on 8/30 and they don't go back on the road until 10/19.

Mark 10/26 on your calendars, that might be THE game of the year for the Badgers. They travel to Columbus to take on the Ohio State.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know what I'm watching. It's a bona fide *** kicking but, I'm not processing what I'm watching too well.

I see the Badgers dominate and flatten, but, is Michigan THAT over rated or are the Badgers THAT dominant?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The first one was. The second one was like "if you're gonna call it, we'll give you a REAL one to call."

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first one was. The second one was like "if you're gonna call it, we'll give you a REAL one to call."
They had to give them an example because apparently they had forgotten what it meant

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know what I'm watching. It's a bona fide *** kicking but, I'm not processing what I'm watching too well.

I see the Badgers dominate and flatten, but, is Michigan THAT over rated or are the Badgers THAT dominant?
Maybe little of both..

But the badgers Def is legit

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a runaway. 1st time in 15 years of college football a team held their opponents scoreless for 10 straight quarters to start season. Nicely done.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...but really... end this game already. Badgers take foot off gas pedal, michigan getting garbage time stuff...

Members online

Latest posts