Awesome Fans

ChargerBoltdude

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Green Bay packers have some tough hard core fans. Watching this game tonight gave me a new respect for packer fans. A jam packed stadium in the rain during the preseason? no way.

I'll admit, I don't like the rain. If I was at a game and it started raining, I wouldn't leave, but I think I'd have a bad attitude about it.

This may be all the norm for you, but I hardly ever watch Packer games.

This is reiterated by a sideline interview with LaDainian Tomlinson during the game, from what I remember he gave you fans much props, and talked about how great you guys were to the chargers team tonight.

mabye we'll see you in the superbowl?

my actual superbowl prediction:

Chargers vs. Falcons

Chargers 34 Falcons 6

Mike will ride the hype, but in the end get knocked down by the Lightning Bolt!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your Chargers are a good-looking team, even without Tomlinson and Gates in there. For me, the words "Schottenheimer" and "Super Bowl" just don't sound right in the same sentence, but the Chargers do have a lot of talent, so you never know. Chargers-Packers would be a great Super Bowl matchup.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
falcons in the sb? :lol:

as LT was talking, i was thinking i would like to run into him in the hall of fame.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChargerBoltdude said:
The Green Bay packers have some tough hard core fans. Watching this game tonight gave me a new respect for packer fans. A jam packed stadium in the rain during the preseason? no way.

I'll admit, I don't like the rain. If I was at a game and it started raining, I wouldn't leave, but I think I'd have a bad attitude about it.

This is reiterated by a sideline interview with LaDainian Tomlinson during the game, from what I remember he gave you fans much props, and talked about how great you guys were to the chargers team tonight.

Thank you for the compliment of Packer fans. I would also like to add that LT's interview shows what kind of a class act he is and how much respect he has for the game. I liked the part where he talked about taking in some of the Packer history the day before, etc. He seems like a guy who has a heart of a lion. I didn't know much about LT before other than a RB that put up huge numbers, but now I will be rooting for him to break records during his career as long as it's not against the Pack! :lol:

By the way, a couple of those plays early in the game would have had LT sprinting all the way for touchdowns...I hope the Packers get that worked out before too long!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There have been several teams who have talked about how classy we are as fans. But thanks buddy, glad to see someone notices us!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The announced attendance was 69,??? so not too bad, however, I was a little disappointed that everyone left so early.

Lambeau was half-full by the 4th quarter, AND, it filled up really late. I understand circumstances come up, but there are a lot of people watching the game on TV that would be very greatful to have tickets, so be appreciative, and at least stick around for the whole game.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bolt, thanks for the compliment. Tomlinson seems like a reat class act. I too liked his comments about the Packer history, tradition, and fans. It is alot easier to accept someone making huge dollars who has a passion and respect for the game as he does. I also liked the comments about Ahman Green not griping about the money he is getting and not getting. In other words, honoring his contract like a man should. Unlike another with the initials TO. Thanks again.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChargerBoltdude said:

mabye we'll see you in the superbowl?

my actual superbowl prediction:

Chargers vs. Falcons

Chargers 34 Falcons 6

Mike will ride the hype, but in the end get knocked down by the Lightning Bolt!

Liked the compliments. Your team looked good too except for the kicker. Sorry

Members online