AT&T Stadium/Ticket Information for Packers Game

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Nation...I need some insight here. Thinking about making the trip with the wife to ATT Stadium for the Packers game this year (only an 8 hour drive here from Louisiana, and we play the Saints in GB :(

I've never been to ATT Stadium before, I have started to look at tickets and they are expensive to say the least. I see some Party Pass tickets for under $100, are these any good?

Any insight on best way to find tickets for this game is appreciated.

As Always...GO PACK GO!

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think you're watching the game on tvs in those areas and some are standing room only on some balcony.

found this on-line:
I don't think I've ever wasted money quite as horribly as I did on the party pass. You get to stand all game about 7 rows deep behind other people who are standing. Only the people up front get to actually see the game live.

If you choose to say '**** standing and staring at the back of people's heads' and then go sit in one of the bars or party areas with live game coverage, then man are you wasting your time even more.

The t.v.'s with live coverage have an advertisement watermark covering 33% of the screen, but the game is not resized to fit inside this watermark. No, **** that, it's laid over the broadcast. Then, there are more commercial breaks than the version broadcasted by the network. They cut to these breaks MID-PLAY. I missed 2 touchdowns and countless turnovers because miller lite was on my screen instead of the ****ing game.

Don't waste your money. Seriously.

*Edit: I should probably add the caveat "Don't go party pass if your goal is to actually watch the game." That is how it would be a waste. If your goal is to simply go with a bunch of friends and see the monolithic stadium and feel the energy while ****ing around exploring, then the party pass is perfect.

lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So party pass is out lol. Thanks for the info. Can't imagine seeing many Packet fans in that area considering, we'd all want to actually watch the game.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd save the money and plan a Lambeau visit someday if i were you. you won't be sorry.

agree but still would cost around a grand for the both of them. unless they are willing to drive. tickets still average around 150 for the saints game. that's if they go to the saints one.

OP
OP
Z

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree 100% Lambeau is worth it. We've actually made the trip to Mecca once and it was totally worth it. We went to college in Pennsylvania and drove with a few college roomates overnight. Tailgated and had a blast. It was a trip of a lifetime! Just was thinking about going to Dallas since it's not too terribly far away and it's over Columbus Day Weekend.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agree but still would cost around a grand for the both of them. unless they are willing to drive. tickets still average around 150 for the saints game. that's if they go to the saints one.
2 tickets (seats between the 40s on the Packers' side at Lambeau), airline tickets, 2 night hotel and a car to drive for 3 days will run you about $2500 for a regular game.

Last edited:

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree 100% Lambeau is worth it. We've actually made the trip to Mecca once and it was totally worth it. We went to college in Pennsylvania and drove with a few college roomates overnight. Tailgated and had a blast. It was a trip of a lifetime! Just was thinking about going to Dallas since it's not too terribly far away and it's over Columbus Day Weekend.
road trips are fun. first time i went to Lambeau was with a bunch of guys i'd met at a sports bar here in dallas. for years we sat together and became good friends. one day we said let's go and made plans. drove up from dallas. laughed for 4 days. shed a sports-tear standing at our seats taking in the pre-game warm up and realizing where we were. lol

Reaction score
Packer Nation...I need some insight here. Thinking about making the trip with the wife to ATT Stadium for the Packers game this year (only an 8 hour drive here from Louisiana, and we play the Saints in GB :(

I've never been to ATT Stadium before, I have started to look at tickets and they are expensive to say the least. I see some Party Pass tickets for under $100, are these any good?

Any insight on best way to find tickets for this game is appreciated.

As Always...GO PACK GO!
Funny I was just considering the same today. I live a little closer though in E Texas. :tup:

Members online

Latest posts