Article about Bush.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great piece by Bedard.

Mistake-prone Bush gets shot at redemption - JSOnline
Money quote:
So in a sense, Bush is almost the Charlie Brown of the Packers. You want to root for the guy. But as hard as he may try, the ball always seems to be just out of reach. Or yellow flags are thrown.

I really hope he steps up, but I doubt it. I actualy fear for our lives. I don't know why, but I sense that someday somehow Bush will take a terrible angle and the moon will crash into the Earth...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is all I have to say about Bush ...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The game would have been over (for all intents and purposes) had Bush simply fallen on the ball, like these knuckleheads are taught since Pop Warner.

own3dhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The game would have been over (for all intents and purposes) had Bush simply fallen on the ball, like these knuckleheads are taught since Pop Warner.

what happened after that?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We need to leave that game in the past.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first reaction when seeing this thread was it was going to be about Dubya but I guess they have their equal amount of hate directed at them.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first reaction when seeing this thread was it was going to be about Dubya but I guess they have their equal amount of hate directed at them.

Yeah I could see a better world with these two Bushes swapped. :)

Anyway, I guess he's there for the special teams job and we should have Tramon playing nickel and Blackmon as the dimeback. He's playing so much because of injuries, and looks like Underwood is not a better solution. Don't really know about Bell & Ford, maybe we'll see them in the next games.

What happened to Pat Lee? Is he still a Packer? I kinda remember a roster move regarding him, but can't recall.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I could see a better world with these two Bushes swapped. :)

Anyway, I guess he's there for the special teams job and we should have Tramon playing nickel and Blackmon as the dimeback. He's playing so much because of injuries, and looks like Underwood is not a better solution. Don't really know about Bell & Ford, maybe we'll see them in the next games.

What happened to Pat Lee? Is he still a Packer? I kinda remember a roster move regarding him, but can't recall.
Pat Lee is in the IR... Again... Damn, TT has a tendency to pick frail players...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pat Lee and Underwood were who I was thinking of. No size whatsoever.

Members online

Latest posts