Are the Packers under the radar?

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever I watch a sports show on TV, all they seem to talk about is the Eagles or Cowboys or even the Bears in the NFC.

Whenever they talk about QB's its always Brees, Newton, and Manning.

I feel like the Packers are a team that no one is talking about even though I think they are the best team in the league. I think this could be a good thing though. Just go out there, not a lot of hype, win games, and get GB another Super Bowl!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Whenever I watch a sports show on TV, all they seem to talk about is the Eagles or Cowboys or even the Bears in the NFC.

I feel like the Packers are a team that no one is talking about even though I think they are the best team in the league. I think this could be a good thing though. Just go out there, not a lot of hype, win games, and get GB another Super Bowl!
Media tends to focus on the obnoxious, offensive, and controversial. We don't exactly give them much to talk about in those areas

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
ESPN the mag picked them to go undefeated and to win the Super Bowl. I don't think that one is under the radar.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've all sucked on the Packer nipple the entire offseason. They are just looking for other teams to talk about right now. Remember, it's all about ratings so they try to talk about the other teams. They already know that nutty Packer fans are watching just to hear a tidbit about their team.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, but there are better storylines right now in camp with other teams. This team is rather boring at the moment for the media to pay attention

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Small market team who just happens to be very good and theres not alot of ways to get into trouble in Green Bay unless you are hunting out of season or a pulcher haha.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like the Packers are always somehow under the radar. Maybe it's just because they aren't covered 24/7 like the freaking New York Jets. Cannot believe how much press a 7-9 team is getting!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are too business as usual. They want headlines and ratings and jock shock. That is why the eastern media focuses on Tebow and Rex and Vick and the Saints down under. They have not paid much attention to us in the offseason since the Favre controversy. 3 Vikings fly down to Kiln, MS. What a story!

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score

we are absolutely not under the radar, Aaron Rodgers is the BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE there is no way he can fly under the radar, every defense in the back of their mind when they face the Packers is oh boy Aaron Rodgers, and the receiving core we have Jennings, Nelson, Driver and young guy Cobb no one is over looking the Packers.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What Ivo said- Just not a ton of excitement or drama with this team right now. We don't make HUGE splashes in free agency, and we usually remain drama free, so there's no real big reason for us to get all kinds of media coverage come training camp and preseason.

But no, we're not under the radar at all. A 15-1 team doesn't fly under the radar.