1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

anyone an insider on espn??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by umair, Aug 25, 2006.

1. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Talking about how some WR can make their QB look bad.

3. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah.. basically showing which interceptions were not a QBs fault.. Favre was on top with 11.

4. TomAllen

TomAllen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm..geee..:roll:

Where are all the Favre haters/blamers now?

5. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    well c'mon. with 27 interceptions, 11 of which were 'not his fault'... that number is probably proportional with many other QB's in the league. this is not a bash on Brett in any way, just a stupid response to what sounds like, to me, a stupid article.

6. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah.. To be fair, Favre was also on top of the at-fault-interceptions list with 18.

7. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We don't have many Lions, Vikings, and Bears fans on the forum. Most of the people here root for Green and Gold.

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    He actually had 29 last year. Not 27 :(

He also lost 6 or 7 fumbles.

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a good article. If you look at bad decisions you'll see Favre with 15. That's just about half of his picks. Just like I've been preaching. Overall I think he can get that number down to 8-10 and his total down to 15-18 which would be a 10 to 15 less and that's a huge improvment. I have no doubt he'll get 20 TD's and 3500+ yards. It's the INT's that worry me and most of them as shown here come from bad decisions.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I read this and thought, why does he think this is a good article.

Then...
    the answer was given in the next few words.

:p

11. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well call me a bit bias but of course anything that agrees with me I consider good. :lol:

12. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's hard to blame Favre for all of those INT's when the OL was giving him 1.2 seconds to get rid of the ball before a 1200 lbs wall of man meat was in his grill. Apparently Taco Wallace couldn't shed his defender to get open on the 3 page play book they were running. There is so much more that goes into the INT's than Brett. If you blame Brett then you have no F'ing clue all the cogs that make this machine work. No running game, no blocking, all new players, readers digest condensed playbook etc.....The most impressive stat is that Brett made it through last year without missing a game. I'd bet any, and I mean any other QB is this league would have put in better stats than Brett had they been put in the same position, let alone start every game.