anyone an insider on espn??

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well c'mon. with 27 interceptions, 11 of which were 'not his fault'... that number is probably proportional with many other QB's in the league. this is not a bash on Brett in any way, just a stupid response to what sounds like, to me, a stupid article.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
Where are all the Favre haters/blamers now?

We don't have many Lions, Vikings, and Bears fans on the forum. Most of the people here root for Green and Gold.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a good article. If you look at bad decisions you'll see Favre with 15. That's just about half of his picks. Just like I've been preaching. Overall I think he can get that number down to 8-10 and his total down to 15-18 which would be a 10 to 15 less and that's a huge improvment. I have no doubt he'll get 20 TD's and 3500+ yards. It's the INT's that worry me and most of them as shown here come from bad decisions.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
This is a good article.
I read this and thought, why does he think this is a good article.

Then...
porky88 said:
If you look at bad decisions you'll see Favre with 15. That's just about half of his picks. Just like I've been preaching.
the answer was given in the next few words.

:p

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
porky88 said:
This is a good article.
I read this and thought, why does he think this is a good article.

Then...
porky88 said:
If you look at bad decisions you'll see Favre with 15. That's just about half of his picks. Just like I've been preaching.
the answer was given in the next few words.

:p

Well call me a bit bias but of course anything that agrees with me I consider good. :lol:

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to blame Favre for all of those INT's when the OL was giving him 1.2 seconds to get rid of the ball before a 1200 lbs wall of man meat was in his grill. Apparently Taco Wallace couldn't shed his defender to get open on the 3 page play book they were running. There is so much more that goes into the INT's than Brett. If you blame Brett then you have no F'ing clue all the cogs that make this machine work. No running game, no blocking, all new players, readers digest condensed playbook etc.....The most impressive stat is that Brett made it through last year without missing a game. I'd bet any, and I mean any other QB is this league would have put in better stats than Brett had they been put in the same position, let alone start every game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts