1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Any news on Javon´s and Poppinga`s recovery?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chamuko, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello anyone has news on how are Javon and Poppinga doing with their recovery?

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    the last i heard was here on this board that bradys might be career ending...but nothing relatively new. I just searched their names on google. couldnt find anything relevant.

these guys need their own web sites, so they can give me updates!

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Brady is doing very well, atleast thats what packers.com stated. Same for Javon... both are doing good and Ahman is ahead of schedule.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    and packers.com never lies. :( they told me carroll got better and whitticker was awesome too.

5. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

lol

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah.....you have to go to a different site to get the REAL info. Of COURSE they will paint everything a pretty color.

7. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

the articles were from other news outlets that packers.com credited but posted on their website

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From what I have read, Poppinga was in good spirits through his rehab. And apparently he is also ahead of schedule (can't remember where I read that). Poppinga was also anticipating getting back to playing football next season.

As for Walker, I guess no news is good news. He has been back home in Texas rehabbing, and has kept a really low profile, excluding him firing Rosenjerk. I tried to find something to give a little insight on Walker, and have found nothing directly about Walkers situation. Only this little blurb, which paints a bright picture.

As the Packers new WR's coach, Jimmy Robinson, said "But history has shown players come back just fine from that (what Walker suffered)." So Walker and fans have every reason to be optimistic!